Kil'jaden mechanics

I just wonder, since most of the mechanics like Rupturing Singularity need speed and coordination , skills like Displacer Beast, one of my options to counter it, was taken out of the game, but the mechanism was left untouched. It’s not impossible to do the encounter without it, but it’s definitely harder. Ofc DH’s can still get away with any of these mechanics with Fel Rush which is kinda op with its charges and ridiculously low cd.

Why would the game have to be balanced around a boss from last expansion? This is just kind of a ridiculous complaint. Besides, the mechanic is not difficult to deal with it at all. Just pay attention and you won’t be knocked off.

1 Like

You dont need movement speed increases to deal with the knockbacks. Even on mythic.

Pretty much this. If you just keep an eye on the pattern beforehand, it won’t be a problem at all.

Take Wild Charge instead? Disengage in Moonkin and leap forward in Stag work just as well.

Well, because it used to be? Scaling everything on the same level would be preferable. Normally it’s not hard, everyone starts to get used to it after a while, but during deceiver’s veil, it’s a guaranteed kill, unless you’re lucky enough to be on the right side of the platform or you’re playing a prefered class.

“ridiculous complaint” reading comprehension skill over 9000…

We used to use warlock gate and rogues who pre spread to check the corners as the phase starts. Also why do you think I’m a goblin? Movement speed increases don’t help when you have no idea where the knockback is, you need momentum resets. Since you’re a druid you’ve still got wild charge moonkin and travel form which both work fine.

Kil Jaden mythic isn’t fair now because it wasn’t fair then. The fight has never been fair.

this why you dont pug kj mythic

The orbs spawn in a set order during that phase. It’s the same order every single pull. Zero luck involved.

Funny that I was just mentioning something. I didn’t even ask or demand for a change, it was just pure curiosity. I wouldn’t even say it was a bait, but ofc elitist jerks had to jump on the thread lecturing me about the game in a the most arrogant way to make their day better. The game isn’t perfect, but I still love playing with it, but this community is really just that trash.

You were called out because it’s a stupid thread that doesn’t deserve to be one. You’re basically using a single instance in the old game as a way to argue that your classes mobility is under powered and another ones is op, or alternatively asking for changes to an old boss that almost nobody does anymore (and I would be fine with asking for changes to old bosses if certain mechanics made them impossible to do, but that is not the case here).

You are no authority here to decide whether a thread is useful or not. Again, you are arrogant as hell. You are the problem here, not my thread.

asking for changes to an old boss that almost nobody does anymore

• First, learn to comprehend what you read, I didn’t ask for changes.
  • Second. Facts, numbers to corroborate your theory? Since I can see many premade groups clearing the instance up to Kil’jaeden then they stuck there for hours. Btw it’s not even a mystery why people love to go back to these instances as soon as they are overleveled/geared. It’s more open to everyone, players are able to experience mythic content, collect transmog and mounts as well. So nah, your hypothesis is just wrong again.

and I would be fine with asking for changes to old bosses if certain mechanics made them impossible to do, but that is not the case here

You conveniently ignored my comments about the thread. I’ve never said that it’s impossible, the mechanic is rather a nuisance that makes most of the groups disband even before trying the boss once, leaving you with a nice lockout.

What is the point of this thread if you’re not trying to bring about change in either your classes mobility or the mechanics? Are you just randomly making statements that come to your mind and them posting them here? You’re very clearly trying to change at least one of those things, regardless whether or not you said it outright. You can convey a message without directly ever saying it.

Second, I didn’t claim that you said that it was impossible. I was referring to when there are cases where a boss from expansions ago is impossible to solo/do because of mechanic X, and I said that in cases like that, I would hope that blizzard changes it.

And now again, you’re claiming the mechanic is a nuisance and annoying to deal with. You didn’t ask for changes, but reading your posts you definitely seem to want them. So, you are asking for a change.

And now I’ll revert back to my original point: there doesn’t need to be any changes. Not to peoples mobility or the mechanics. It’s the same thing with spine of deathwing. If you’re too bad to do a fight that’s multiple expansions old, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it. Just because it’s old content doesn’t mean that there shouldn’t be even a single challenging aspect left to it. KJ is a perfect example of a boss where there is a skill check: if you fail to meet it, you’re clearly not good enough to do the boss, regardless of when you’re attempting it. And it should stay that way.

Does it matter? I was just curious. Btw. What’s the point of the forum if blizz clearly doesn’t give a damn about our feedback? Though question, huh? Means I can put up anything that isn’t against the rules, there will always be white knights like you to save the day for blizz.

Let’s jump ahead. I didn’t know that spine was a real skill check. Going left and right or standing on grasping tendrils must be extremely difficult. Especially while you are watching a movie on your second screen. KJ is doable, but extremely annoying and I think I’ve already stated the real problem, that most of the groups don’t even try to fight it. They leave right after avatar. Then just gl soloing him or waiting another few hours till you gather enough players to attempt it.

why pala complain he hes horse u know

normal orbs arent bad,but orbs in darkness phase is sick

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.