Kill Baine

you might want to take your medicine my friend before you get banned again :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I will not stop until all alliance players are purged from this game. No peace. No comrpomise. Just slaughter and death. BEcause that is what vermin like yourself are deserve.

You ran out of Sunwell juice didn’t you.

2 Likes

Is it safe to assume you were forced at gunpoint to complete that double agent achievement?

8 Likes

You know that a lot of players, perhaps even most players, play both horde and alliance, right? Purge anyone and everyone who has an alliance character and you’ll struggle to find people to play with at all…

7 Likes

I will storm Irvine and force Blizzard to remove the alliance from the game. Nothing can stop me.

1 Like

well a 9mm to the head might stop you from the police after you broke and entered and treated blizzard staff with violence there are little things called laws

Finally showing your true colors neonazi ?

Last time i heard office buildings have security, and have tools of prevention. But if You get past them watch out for blue cars with those guys in blue with guns - those are modern Stormwind guards.

This person is said to be anti-vaxxer, so i doubt he would even be able to move of Germany.

2 Likes

You are boring. xD

No Erevien, you are a traitor to the Horde. Baine represents The True Horde, and all that is best in the Horde. Stop making threats to our great leadership! Long live Baine!

Horde became the left wing of gaming

1 Like

Baine is to Anduin what Yoshi is to Super Mario.

I protect Baine! You shall not pass!

You mean nothing to me. I will kill Baine. And the Tauren will lead to glory by Magatha then. Lok’tar!

you mean the tauren leader who worked with the alliance sometimes i wonder if you even play this game

Hello there, [ANOTHER PLAYER]! I would like to state that Baine is a pretty good guy, and you should not chastise him like that.

1 Like

oh god its yet another [ANOTHER PLAYER] thread…

1 Like

Horde = Clown faction

In fairness, in California they are now on the 10mm, so that kinda decreases crazy guy’s chances even further!

can we cut a deal that his/her’s plane doesn’t cross UK airspace, I don’t want the chance that their pathogen might reach us…

In fairness I think that ship sailed when the Alliance became a Self-Insert for Team USA! Horde is more like what most Right Wing players -Think- Europe is like, as opposed to what Europe actually is like. :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m…not actually sure they do anymore? I think they’ve gone next level, and now actually think they -are- their character. We have a name for people like that, in the RP community. It ain’t a pretty name…

Given what Clown makeup is actually based on, and represents, I am strangely OK with this, because it is horrific and terrifying.