KILL Mythic Difficulty. BIG step

yes,completely kill everything M associated.

• lower gear back to heroics
  • make gearing easy
  • make more fun content you actually use your gear on… FOR REAL. doing dailys?
  • raid progression where you dont have to use that much meta.

AND instead of M, → turn it to PROPER esports, brackets, so pro, minmaxers or maybe casual tryhards can push and try it, and we can watch. I’ll buy a toy to support them. Some of them are great players.

EDIT:
game used to have 12.5 mill subs, now we ended up with 2k guilds killing Mythic raids.

im asking where is that another 12mill players, never enjoyed this Mythic content?
i know not much will change, because Mythic scene is too powerfull, to be taken down.
I’m only left with my popcorn, watching the Niche Mythic scene, fighting so hard on that Mythic gear mountain,

44 Likes

How about no mythic is not for everyone if you cant do it don’t be salty

12 Likes

learn to read

you can do mythic style dificulty, but as a brackets, esports, so many different games have it (bronze, platinum, etc… immortal. whatever). maybe i think more about the casuals… , cos they are essentials to MMO. you re nothing without em.

3 Likes

there’s no need from brackets the best gear should come from the hardest content and that mythic raiding and 2700 + pvp this isn’t lol or dota

1 Like

shooters and others has the same. once you have too competetive players. you cant just reward them with a gear, the gap between skill is insane. gearing as reward is naive at this point.

believe me fortnite is ideal example, once they had too many pros lurking among noobs they had to separate them. from casuals.

5 Likes

There not Mmo it would not working in the mmo space just ask tearra it how there stuff was done you need a gold raiting to use a sword and thay where made to change it

Don’t go for a decision making job in rl , u won’t make it =))
The devs aren’t responsible for the complex of inferiority of players ?
We live in a meritocracy atm , the best deserve the best .

3 Likes

Nah, i am happy everyone can choose their prefered difficulty. I am fine not being good enough for mythic raiding.

6 Likes

so you telling me you rather have in game gear then actual esports when you can achiev, IRL rewards. (financial), fame, and prestige…

OK. proving your point, best has the best xD

1 Like

i made $$ playing wow from Mop until bfa it took all the fun the fun out of the game i loved

you cant apply this to everyone => job = unfun

you can apply this to everyone => everyone can get maxed gear, unlocked maxed power and doing whatever they want with that in game.

1 Like

I semi-agree with you. I think firstly they should equalize the ilvl from Heroic and Mythic raiding, and if nobody plays Mythic, they should just delete it imo. Waste of time. LFR players should also just be pushed into normal. Those extremes aren’t good for the game, because alot of people play this game every day for years, and want to have an ego, but they and their guild can’t clear mythic, and this simply ruins the game in my opinion, because people don’t feel good about themselves in a mmorpg, even though they play mechanically really well, since alot of those are able to clear +23 or higher dungeons, but can’t clear the mythic raid. The difficulty of mythic is also unreasonable, if you have a job, and don’t wanna progress 3-4 nights a week

2 Likes

mythic raiding is just a way for the boost industry to work

they get gear then sell gladiator boosts and other boosts

blizzard devs partakes in this too (remember that twitter storm about the dev who was advertising boosting xD?)

this is big money - can earn millions of euros per year divided by what.200 boosters and their alts? (wow token=20euro=gold)

without mythic raiding…heroic raiders could stand a chance :wink:

6 Likes

are you feeling frustrated or something? why does it matter that the best gear comes from raid, blizzard puts an ton off resoursces into that mode, go back to lfr and have fun lil bro :skull:

1 Like

OFC im frustrated, seeing wow, once upon a time it was beatifull pearl, now in hands such a gentleman defenders like you. I see only darkness in you my friend. maybe some proper arguments? or Jailor still has a grasp on you?

5 Likes

Not everyone has to be pleased. Almost nobody enjoys mythic raiding. I’ve never seen anyone, who enjoys it. People only do it for gear/boosting/achievements. However, alot of guilds just clear heroic every week, even though they don’t need gear, or anything else, because heroic is enjoyable. The problem is, that mythic devalues heroic. People should feel good about clearing heroic, but the existance of mythic makes it hard to enjoy, because people always want the best

5 Likes

i enjoy its the best of the game with out raiding this game would have nothic

The lack of Mythic could easily be remedied by having optional hard modes in heroic raiding. Also there will be less ilvl gains per patch.

1 Like

How about.

Lets not invest WoWs future into making old mistakes and trying to appease players who dont play the game.

The WoW model now is absolutely fine in DF.

Blizzard tried this once, and it hemorraged hard, so how about keep WoW on tracks to cater to the audience who play the game instead of trying the 180 method to try chase a different audience.

2 Likes

if you dont enjoy current game then what are you doing, go play classic and play an boomer 1 button rotation while dealing with 1 mechanic

1 Like