KILL Mythic Difficulty. BIG step

If you think mythic raiding is too easy, just join any RWF guild and show off your leet skills.

true, esports sounds good…

your that tauren that i cant remember the name of making threads on this about a month ago lol.

honestly, go back to guild wars 2 they do exactly what ur asking for.

what is this guy talking about??? :smiley:

Well if you beat the game’s standard challenge? Go pro then? Every game has their challenges and eventually you reach the “finish line” and beat them(or not depending on the game).

That i think your the same Guild wars 2 player thats been screeching for WoW to copy Guild Wars 2 Reward systems for a Month ^^

holy moly this level of paranoia :smiley:

why wow has none? :confused: only rwf???

i aint paranoid lol.

Guild Wars 2 offers Gearless progression, u get the top armour from the lowest content and do content for fun, not Reward.

go to Guild Wars 2. Again ur Demands are met there.

sure? i dont look like tauren, i always preffered sexy blood e, you know…

There are plenty of those. if you beat them, then congrats, you beat the game.
There is no infinite scaling(even m+ is of a soft limit cause so far people are not reaching in +999s). OW2, if you beat bronze->go silver…eventually you reach grand master. top500. There is no higher level that than. Everything has the lowest point “floor” and peak “ceiling”.

yeah brackets sounds, good, if only they could implemented it in M+ somehow…

You already got scores(both in-game and rio) for that.

No. ur a Player, who uses Alts to continously make this Thread that WoW Should become a Guild Wars 2 Carbon Copy.

The Fact, your Not playing Guild Wars 2 and Sat in WoW, kinda Proves you actually dont want what ur asking for, how can u ask for:

while Ignoring the game that Does give Challanges, which is based on optional content not for gear.

and Playing a game of the Absolute Opposite.

why do u feel every mmorpg in the genre needs to cater to you and Delete the niches Who want something different.

duuude ure literal psycho. i never played tauren :smiley:

isnt it just another player???

…do you even know to what message you are replying?^^^

You were complaining that you couldn’t get gear by clicking your spells. There are plenty of challenges for you in the game you are just lazy to go do them and get the gear you are lusting over.

you’d want players to beleive so ^^

im a Psycho?.. your sat in a game that litterally is built for a player of a completely opposite mindset to yours. and instead of playing a MMORPG Litterally built from ground up on the Demands u have.

i think your the Pyscho, wasting your time on games Which Arent for you really.

only rio? huuuuh, thats sad

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh