Kill shot being usable over 20% has to go

I’m totally godsmacked to see hunter as a class at this state. Kill shot used to be an execute but now it can be used every single time it procs. It doesn’t feel exciting, no stings, no poison arrows, snake traps? What is this class now, nothing but a mess now. Trapping is easier than before and doesn’t require planning. Pet AI’s drive the game for the player when you play Beast Mastery. All shots are free and not needing casting time? Ofc game has to evolve but AI is playing it more than the player itself.

3 Likes

Troll post?

2 Likes

I’m not trolling about this.

I clicked this to see if it was another Pally whining. :joy: Usually they are the ones with a fragile ego hehe.

Nah just a guy venting after getting beaten by Hunters. The issues he is mentioning doesn’t exist.

1 Like

BM is the only class that can move and do his full dps cycle, dont touch that. So if you are saying that kill shot needs to be less then 5% hp instead of 20%, then i want warriors to only be able to execute under 5% percent aswell.

1 Like

It has been available for venthyr hunters since shadowlands released. I’m curious how this suddenly became a problem now, it’s going away automatically with dragonflight :stuck_out_tongue:. (Unless this is included in the new talent trees ofc I haven’t kept track).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.