Kill the Horde council

No your not so deal with it yourself

funny how the mana addict talks about manners

Put on the blue tabard already

1 Like

I am a true Horde patriot. I bleed red.

1 Like

No your not a true horde

i’m not sure, but at this point i’m pretty sure Kim and Erevien are the same person. There’s no way that two people in this relatively small community are basic enough for a prolonged exchange of “You’re stupid” > “no you’re stupid” > “no you’re stupid” just with more spelling errors.

2 Likes

No, it is you that is lacking the intellectual capacity to adequately discern information.

1 Like

iam not the same person as him so dont insult me by comparing me to that filthy elf you peasant😡

no, you hang up!

Bear witness to the start of the Fifth War in Warcraft.

“The cries of war echo upon the winds. The remnants of the past scar the land, which is besieged once again…by conflict.”

Medivh circa year 20

…and yet another Horde civil war. :crossed_swords:

might as well surrender now because we know we can’t win :stuck_out_tongue:

propably true, my dear Wimbert. Propably true.

Aaaaand the Warchief wheel of madness and evil is rolling to…

Lor’themar would be the next one. I don’t mind if he is killed. He is waste of space. Our true leader is Kael’thas and I can’t wait until he returns to us.

The horde will never have a filthy blood elf as warchief🤮.Kael’thas can lead you and the other vermins ones we throw you out of the horde. What a fine day it will be when the horde gives you payback for all the harm you done to our ones honorable faction that you blood elves dragged the name of down in the dirt

Such pointless quarrels. Let’s just have a Hozen warchief and ook them in the dooker

2 Likes

pff this is not pointless cause if Erevien and some other blood elf fan boys got their way and there beeing a blood elf put in leadership it would go against everything the horde stands for and you wouldnt even be able to call it the horde anymore

What does the horde stand for though, at this point?
I wish I knew.

2 Likes

At this point, the values are looking like which leadership is going to go mad all of a sudden.

Speaking of which! place your bets, we’ll find out in a couple of years time for the third installment of: “What does the Horde stand for?!”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.