So Calia is

Sarah Pine won a creative writing contest and was lucky to get a job offer. That happened once and (afaik) never again. That said, judging from his “earlier work”… could you imagine him as a writer for Blizzard?

Sylvanas: "Behold! I have returned from the Maw! And on my way, I killed the Arbiter! Because there is no place for weakness!"
Thrall: "Sylvanas? How is that-"
Sylvanas: "I’ve found a strong ally who helped me with it! I brought him with me!"
Thrall: "What are you-"
Kael’thas: "I’m back! And now, I will rid the Horde of human potencial! Enter, my right hand and greatest champion! Show them the power of the Sin’dorei!"
A buffed up Blood Elf, 3 meters in size, enters the room
Er’vin the Biasbasher: "Now you shall all die, alliance scum! Watch out, I’m coming for you! And will absoloutely kill you!"
Sylvanas sighs and blushes.
Sylvanas: "My love."
Thrall: "What the…?"
Baine: "I have no idea. Wasn’t Nathanos her-"
Er’vin the Biasbasher: "SILENCE, ALLIANCE SCUM! I am the last true patriot of the Horde! Check your privileges!"
Talanji : "That… does not make any sense."
Suddenly, Thrall drops his axe.
Thrall (confused): "What is this? Why can’t I pick up my weapon? And - the elements, they don’t answer me!"
Talanji (alerted): "It is true! For some weird reason, the Loa also fell silent!"
Gallywix: "What a twist! That is quality storywriting!"
Rokhan: "Gallywix?! What kinda bad mojo is dis? Where did you even come fr-"
The greatest Blood Elf under the Sun smiles and in an absoloute and original way, snaps his fingers. There’s also magic and stuff, I mean who cares. Suddenly the council collapses and Er’vin, Sylvanas, Gallywix and Kael’thas are the only living people in the room. The Banshee Queen, the Goblin and the Blood Elf King applaud their chosen hero.
Kael’thas: "Well done, my executioner! Now, will you need help with the Alliance?"
Gallywix cackles, while Sylvanas leans on the hero and her fingers touch his chest.
Sylvanas: "What an unnecessary question, Kael. Remember who you’re talking to."
Er’vin the Biasbasher smiles, as he comes closer to the camera. Fade out.

4 Likes

Wow, absolute perfection. You truly are his mirror. :smiley:

I believe it is, requirements must be super high and demanding.

The irony is that the corporative system could drain “the passion” he presents here, well as a junior writter he would end up designing a questline instead of faction removal and maybe making 1-2 npcs in the process, or even just supporting senior oness The current narrative would also hinder his objectives, well no conflict for now.
Dreams could be big but corporate reality would do the other thing

1 Like

I am happy with everything I can get. I sent in my application and now waiting for an answer.

1 Like

Well good luck with that, just remember the job is not" press one button to realise every forum thread you post"

This is not me. You are exaggerating this.

2 Likes

Okay.

Am I?

Nicely written…now when you have time, you could write the second part about Er’vin and his group killing the Alliance leaders and dismantling the Alliance too? (if you can, add Zul’jin to the group too since Erevien wants him back as well )

These are overall some good ideas for Erevien anyway, should he really get the job eventually…unless you will put a copyright on it… :sweat_smile:

If I get the job I want I will make the alliance suffer. This I vow.

1 Like

Nothing to worry about for Alliance players, then. :laughing: :+1:

a few dead alliance leaders would be nice for a change.

1 Like

After purging all life on Azeroth Er’vin decides that he wants the bloodlust to ascend further, clearing twisting nether he found a portal to place called sanctuary, little he knew he will now have to face Diablo.
While the Zerg watched and planed how to infest this persona

Current narrtative kind of disallows faction conflicts, and i believe higher ups and team leaders might not be persuaded by You to go that route, but there are other ways of death, traffic accidents, natural cataclysms, problems like famine.

The alliance is the major cause of any Horde death that has been happening for the past decade. ANd someone needs to stop it. I am that person.

You also should be ready for a situation that they assign You a task of designing an alliance questline. Refusing them or making it not stading to their standards, might cost You.

IF I remember the interviews from back in Bfa correctly they have two different teams handling Horde and Alliance Questing. And the alliance team never told the Horde team about what they did in Kul Tiras which is how we ended up having the Horde committ a massacre in Brennadam instead of Quilboars.

That’s the official reason, but I’m not sure it’s really the correct one…if you think about it, Brennadam destroyed by Quillboars would paint Kul Tiras and the Alliance too as absolute weaklings, not capable to defend themselves even against minor threats.

Imagine Goldshire wiped out by Gnolls…it’s the same shame. But if the Horde does the massacre, at least the Alliance couldn’t defend themselves against another (supposed) world power and their ancient enemy, and they have (yet another) reason to seek revenge…so it seems the Alliance writing team are willing to throw the honor of the Horde under the bus just to make sure the Alliance don’t look even weaker than usual :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the Tauren lore post cataclysm.

So you agree that alliance bias is a problem yes? Because that is the outcome of that writing style. Horde gets shafted to make the alliance look more positive.

1 Like

I agree actually. I really don’t get why Derek or any undead night elf would stick around. It’s not like the alliance rejected them.

well you see the big metal hand in the sky commanded them too same reason voss joined the horde and the forsaken despite spending most of her early game appearance trying to kill necromancers the big metal hand don’t care about consistency

let’s not forget that the big metal hand also made garona part of the horde and shes never been team horde ever since gul’dan and the shadow council essentially made her a puppet she wanted nothing to do with the horde

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.