Killed Aeonaxx 3 times without getting the Mount

So in the last 3 Days i killed Aenoaxx 3 times without getting a Mount.

1st one was with a group of 5 People where i was the only one who didnt get the Mount besides being in Range of the Kill and Attacking it.

The 2nd one was in a Group of 4 nobody got the Mount there for some odd Reason.

The 3rd was in a Group of 5 again and 2 People got the Mount, we all attacked it to be sure and still didnt get the Mount, it was without Trial Characters and no fresh boostet chars.

I made a Ticket but sadly Blizzard Gm´s are giving me no Answer on why that happens.

After camping this Mount for 30h+ and not getting it and Blizzard not helping at all i lost my will to try this again cause it will prob not work again.

If someone had the same Problem in the past or knows what i can do just tell me, i would rly appreciate it.

Sorry never made a Post here so i dont know what topic i should take.

Okay? You might’ve noticed that killing the rare in a group is clearly buggy and means that not everyone will receive the mount if anyone at all. You should probably do it solo if you’re going to do it at all.

The reason for the bug we probably can’t tell you, since in the past it has worked on and off. I doubt Blizzard will do anything but apologize and say that they’re fixing an issue if one exists. Better luck next time I guess.

Well since ist almost impossible to find him solo unless you are really lucky you kinda have to camp him in a Group.

The Thing is i almost have no time to do stuff like this since it consumes a huge Amount of Time and me having a Family makes this kinda impossible.

Thats the first week in a long Time where i had the time to do this since my Family wasnt here for some Days. Killing it 3 Times in a couple of Days without getting a reward for wasting this Amount of Time and then not even getting an Answer what went wrong or a Gm thats willing to help me is really frustrating…
Since i know the next time i can do something like this will prob not come for a very Long time.

Well yes, but this particular rare is not meant for people who have work/families. Besides, probably not the best idea to go about it on one big session.

Here’s a plan you can follow. Make a DK on a very low pop realm, and then level it to 70. After this you should be able to make a DH on that realm, so do that. After you have your DH ready, park it around where the rare usually spawns. Then once a day, check if it’s up. Or more than once if you want to. Just don’t make it your life. Do this for one year and I can almost guarantee that you’re going to get it at one point.

So the GM said and i quote `` Only the first 5 people who attack the Dragon will get the Mount, so since i was the first one to Taunt it in 2 of these Kills how can i not be in the 5 first People, we even pulled it far away into a Cave so that everyone can tag it once to be sure.

Does taunting even give you a tag?

I swear I’ve lost tags when someone hits a mob even after I’ve taunted it.

Yes it does, also one of them was a Rogue attack that did Dmg so that has to count

Also even if it would not, how would i be able to get it all the way ob to the North cave and also inside the Cave, i waited for like 5min till everybody in the Group was there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.