Kilrogg Alliance Reconnections

cool :slight_smile: cant wait for classic !!

Oh my word, so many names I recognise!

Cristel - Nightelf Druid

I’ve been in Amicitia, SoE, Craze and Rebel Knights

I rememeber the Greenilocks raids fondly too. No Vent, everything done by macro and taking tartget of target on Greenilocks. I remember the Yogg Saron kill also as a particularly proud moment. I deffo remember Niniel and Gourmand, also Hecro, Nyruk, Knobbywan.

Also from Amicitia Apophis and Nikki I remember well.

After SoE ended I switched Horde side and my character is still there now.

Love a trip down memory lane :slight_smile:

3 Likes

• Newra, Night Elf Druid.
• Dark Souls and Tre Kronor

Any and all of the old school players :slight_smile:

Nice seeing some familiar names scrolling the forums

1 Like

Hi Gourmandises, long time no speak, Anarchy ofc moved to Silvermoon as was lack of players on Kilrogg - but now back on Kilrogg! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

hey m8 :slight_smile: good to see you here

1 Like

Hi all lots of familiar names. I played on Kilrogg as Awish mage, Shaenei shaman,
played in the guilds Supersmashbrothers, Genesis, Anarchy, Barbarians.
Will try classic for sure

7 Likes

Commander Gassolliq, Hellfox, Iorworth, Detroyer, Darelolz and many others shall be rolling on Zandalar Tribe, old Kilrogg flames are more than welcome to join!
I’m pleased to see people come back together after all this time.

1 Like

Hello friends, hope you’re all doing well.

4 Likes

Who said we are friends, Iorworth?
/s

Jezus christ I remember you! How are you doing? You were on my friendslist for such a long time and when I transfered over lost contact.

EDIT: I just saw the realms… 2 realms for PvE? Well… Mirage Raceway sounds very lame, so I have to take the other one…

So my server will be Mirage Raceway since some peeps I know are going Horde there.

1 Like

I’m guessing I might be remembered by a few people after looking through this, I was Marach back in the day I founded Infernal Crusade and was GM for most of its existence.

Oh boy… this brings back memories… we should recreate The Infernal Crusade…

1 Like

Funny you should say that…

Wow, hai! I’m glad I somehow found this thread! How are you doing after all these years? :smiley: Raiding with SoE in TBC is the best experience I’ve had in this game ever and possibly in any game ever and all these names bring back so many memories.

These days I just play FFXIV quite casually and honestly, I doubt I will do vanilla all over again, but I have had a keen interest in classic since the announcement so hey, you never know.

1 Like

Hai Konata! Nice to see you posting here. :slight_smile:

I’m good, I stopped raiding after Cataclysm and only played through Mists of Pandaria casually before quitting WoW.
Haven’t played any other MMO seriously since. I did play Diablo 3 for a few years and then some Hearthstone. A fair amount of time has been spent with Elite Dangerous and Path of Exile.

I feel exactly the same way about SoE and TBC. I’m particularly fond of our first kills of Lady Vashj, Kael’thas, Illidan and Archimonde.

It’s probably true that you can never go home again but I’m going to give classic a chance on a PvE realm and see how it goes! :slight_smile:

Hey guys.

Corwin/Shadowmantis
Warrior/rogue - Endless

Was in a few other guilds.
How is everyone?

Hopefully playing classic when it drops.

I played Electric, a NE Hunter, and was in Endless in vanilla, left the server then came back for BC in Going Merry. So many names to remember… I routed around and found a bunch of old screenshots of the time: https:// imgur com/a/qjCC9vK

I remember you :smile:
i.imgur com/dUQ7Wu5.jpg

Hello Newra,

DS is still alive and well - I’m not sure what toon I played whilst you were still with us but it’s Shadez/Skullz.

Not played in 2 years since Legion but the core of DS are still there.

Been awhile :slight_smile:

Gourmandises - you sound familiar too…don’t know where 100% though!

2 Likes

Any clue which realm you will be choosing Shae? I prefer PvE so Pyrewood or Mirage seem likely for me.

4 Likes