Kinda want Nightfall to be in the game

Yeah, I want nightfall back.

I donā€™t.

Iā€™m using a 2hander, if Nightfall was in the game Iā€™d basically have to use it forever because the caster damage bonus it gives would forever be a higher raid-DPS gain than any other weapon I use.

4 Likes

Ok then blizzard pls remove curse of Recklessness spell from the game becauseā€¦

If curse of Recklessness was in the game Iā€™d basically have to use it forever because the melee damage bonus it gives would forever be a higher raid-DPS gain than any other curse i use. :innocent:

Thatā€™s an ability, it doesnā€™t lock you into a single weapon for the entire game. Itā€™s not the same.

Yes CoR is even worseā€¦ it is zero self effect for us warlocks, and also a problem since phase 1. Which is literally ā€œthe entire gameā€.

The nightfall axe is at least an acceptable weapon for the wielder even without the debuff effect and will also be only last 2 phases or so (which is clearly not ā€œfor the entire gameā€

And by the way, you can avoid using nightfall by just not getting it. But who would believe a warlock who says ā€œoh no i did not have the 5gold to learn that useless CoR spellā€

Where as Nightfall becomes a DPS loss for every 2h user since itā€™s crapand scales further and further behind. As a melee player, your weapon is literally your most important pieces of gear.

Itā€™snot even close to the same thing. You miss out on a curse of agony, oh no. Thatā€™s definitely the same level of loss as having to use a sub-par weapon all game.

no, it isnā€™t.

It would be required for the rest of the game. Want to give my warrior an ability that reduces magic resist similar to how you have curse of reck? Sure, Iā€™ll use it. But Iā€™m not gimping my most important slot for a nightfall.

And Blizzard agree with me on this;which is why Nightfall wasnā€™t added to the game in the first place.

I hope they add titans grip rune and then every guild forces warris to dual wield nightfall axe :rofl: :innocent:

Maybe they add an overhauled version with better base stats. Then it would be ok i guess

1 Like

Could you imagine XD

Or just add the proc as a weapon rune.

You think you doā€¦but you donā€™t

2 Likes

errrā€¦ youā€™d be forced to run that rune then (or at least one unfortunate guy would).
dps wants to be running windfury so thatā€™s a problem.

iā€™d suggest just putting it on whichever seal tank paladin uses and in case pala tank uses the same seals as ret, just add a requirement like ā€œmust run righteous furyā€, and on shamanā€™s rockbiter weapon (since this was nerfed to the gutter anyway and never fixed) and add the requirement ā€œmust run way of earthā€ to prevent dps from cheesing it on horde too.

that way only tanks could apply it with their auto attacks and both sides would be somewhat happy.

warriors, warlock and druid tanks would be screwed over though, so maybe its better if it just remains gone from the gameā€¦ its not like its needed anyway tbhā€¦ i guess you could add it to them too in the same manner as for pala/shaman but im too lazy to think of something.

Sounds like a problem for the dual-wielders to me.

Just to clarify, I donā€™t care about Nightfall and Iā€™m glad itā€™s gone. As a 2H user, Iā€™d be locked into using it forever if it existed, and thatā€™s boring.

Iā€™m already skeptical at the idea of basically using The Untamed Blade until Naxx. I like upgrading my gear and feeling it get stronger.

And just like the original time that was saidā€¦we actually do

Who do you define as ā€˜weā€™? Because those of us that enjoy 2H play certainly donā€™t.

1 Like

no problem, make it a caster weapon, change it to staff and lower dps amount

1 Like