Kindred Spirits for Resto in Dragonflight?

With PI staying and becoming stronger for Priests, what is the general opinion on Kindred Spirits for Resto? Personally, I really enjoy the playstyle of buffing others as a healer, and it felt bad when it got nerfed so heavily. If the visual effects of the spell are too unfit for Druid, they could pretty easily be recolored to green. The Resto tree could use other changes too, but right now I would put it as a choice node with Adaptive Swarm and make its functionality a bit simpler since it would only be on the healer tree:

Form a bond with an ally. Every 1 min, you may empower the bond for 10 sec, replicating 30% of all healing you deal onto them and replicating 20% of your bonded partner’s damage and healing as additional Nature damage or healing.

The Kindred Affinty legendary could also be built into the node under it with Unbridled Swarm, just changed a bit since Covenants won’t be a thing anymore, and restored to its pre-nerfed version:

Adaptive Swarm has a 30/60% chance to split into two Swarms each time it jumps. While you are bonded to an ally, you and your bonded partner each gain 3/6% Haste, Critical Strike chance or Versatility, or x/y Mastery based on the highest secondary stat of your bonded partner. This bonus is doubled while the bond is Empowered.

I don’t think Kindred Affinity was nerfed because of Resto, but even if it was, it shouldn’t be a concern, since without the Deep Allegiance conduit and the Effusive Anima Accelerator reducing its cooldown, it will be a weaker version than what it was before the nerf.

This competing with Adaptive Swarm would make it an interesting choice, since it provides less healing done and probably less personal damage increase, but increases the potential damage, and in some rare cases even healing of an ally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.