Korraks revenge is great

But people are just joining to sit in base and quest and you dont get anything for winning so why win what kind of special snowflakes are playing this game its a battleground you go there for pvp and honor

1 Like

Well, the whole event is one big crap and by licking devs butts you only confirm they do something right. But no.

Event is just a giant pile of dog crap for a mount that 99,9% of people will never even use.

I love the old AV but i cant stand how blizzard made getting the mount so idiotic of course most of the AV will be filled with useless sad sack pixel collectors to ruin the actual fun for the people that want to pvp.

youā€™re absolutely right, also i found out that this event is bugged.
I mean winning or losing this BG should give to your character some sort of currency in the form of ā€œcompletation percentage numbersā€ in the dedicated bar. No, nothing similar happens. Winning or losing changes nothing also if someoneā€™s thinking completing the quest in AV during Korrakā€™s Revenge gaves those ā€˜pointsā€™ i was talking before : they are wrong.

i got 53% on that bar ,since this event started, and after that everytime i try to que for AV the game chrashes. When iā€™m able to reconnect it will give me the deserter debuff even if iā€™ve not left that BG.

those are just a few things that are bugged the list goes on foe ever. Blizzard should really fix this.

Btw if anyone think my pc is old or my connection is crap, just let me tell you that i use optical fiber connection, my pc is less than 7 months old and i have the best browser in my country.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.