Korrak's revenge, why can't we queue for it?

no, just doesnt seem to be working for me personally on any level, either faction across multiple realms

1 Like

Yeah the same for me. Tried on alliance and horde different servers and still not working…

1 Like

Still can’t queue, amazing that they haven’t fixed it at this point, amazing, but can’t say I’m surprised, it’s a small indie company after all

2 Likes

multi million dollar of sucking monkey bawl?

1 Like

I didn’t play last year on the anniversary so i don’t have the mount. And now I can’t even enter to Korrak :-1:

3 Likes

Can you look into the log-in issue on retail atm? Noone can log in and the people online can’t log off either without alt+F4.

I have just gathered 40 patient players. All stood in stormwind’s mages tower, WM on WM off, Rejected from que.
Anniversary of failure.

A Tooltip of advice,. Have a bloody tooltip telling players how many to have in their raid.
Once in the raid getting everyone to WM on or off was straight forward, there are good people here.
Blizzard your taking the piss.

I have not and never will pay for 6 month sub. Yet here we are 16 an counting.
It does not matter what outfit you wave in my face to encourage me to buy something.

Why??? not because I’m a dwarfen tight fisted git but b/c I see OLD buggy content NEVER addressed.

I get the, ‘bring out the expansion, remove the old code and content’ routine, then an act like it never existed.
I am here to tell you blizzard. It exists; I see it, I hate it, we have to play through it while we pay you for it.

Harassment and bug reports never thanked for.
Always condescended over.
WTS posted in every possible avenue available. This is no longer a pleasurable game it is so filled with advertisements it acts like an analogue sponge of opportunist nonsensical juxtaposition that I have to fight my way through to find a group to enjoy the game.

Your customers service is lazy. Game Masters ‘never’ present and no power.

This has no place cropping up in an anniversary. now you have my ire! lol

It tells me you are Greedy, Avarice and yourselves Hubris. To use your own language of narrative.
Wholeheartedly a less simpatico experience.

Ps. End post.

2 Likes

Oh and for the record here is one you will really enjoy :D.
Take ya Ticktock mentality over ingame inventory bag space locks and exchange for mobile device privacy and stick it up the legion’s backside.

Do not get me started on plastic, ‘Fantastic’ warnings in our environments.

I saw no warning about contamination and corrupted blood when I purchased my first mobile device.

But hey! Now I got even more plastic about me.

Noobs.

Welcome to the Maw!

It’s not a matter of number of players, the queue is just bugged. I have gotten in on 3 characters by now, all solo. There are players that have been trying for as long as the event is up without success. Blizzard seems to be in no hurry to fix it :expressionless:

2 Likes

Why Blizz, why?

You really give the impression that you don’t love this game anymore. It’s tragic at this stage. And the lack of communication is just cherry on the cake.

Will Blizzard ever fix the issue?? Still getting the error “Join as a group failed” on Draneor-EU… Are you even trying to fix this or just hope it works someday by chance?

Ok, so now that we can finally queue for it…

Why are the queues like they are? Thought I’d queue for it now. Sat in queue for ages on horde. Think “Oh, maybe I’ll do mercenary”. NOPE, didn’t change anything to switch to mercenary.

Is the queue broken or something?

It’s a working day morning so I guess it’s normal.

got in, such a wonderful experience with constant lag spikes, I loved it anyway :sweat_smile:

Yeah… the lag is horrible… lm;ao

i have 1 frame per second lol they should give microsoft the license for wow. terrible company and greedy too

Found this issue simple reload fix.

Why is the wolf bugged? Frostwolf Snarler event mount BUGGED SIZE

Its not frame lag that most people complain about, its actual server lag as if we where on dial up with all the warping…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.