Korthia lags

Adding my voice to this. The game is unplayable due to the lag and needs to be fixed. Without a fix there is no point in playing - all you do is die, miss bosses or opportunities.

1 Like

game unplayble laggy its been like this since the start of patch please wake up

1 Like

It was actually playable today, not sure if they’ve fixed the problem or just everyone quit…

mostly bearable but then again maw and korthia was surprisingly empty for reset day…

On burning legion lags are huuuge on khorita i cant even do Daily q. What i pay for?

Just a follow up. Since last reset I did not encounter korthia/maw lag anymore on chamber of aspects (aside from world boss).

1 Like

Maybe a stupid question but here goes: if we’re not seeing any combat/loot/mount lag in other zones, Ardenweald, Oribos, Stormwind etc but only in Korthia and the Maw, how can this be an issue with “the wider EU internet infrastructure”? Is Stormwind located in Germany and the Maw in Spain? Korthia in Sweden? I just don’t get it.

1 Like

Same here, Korthia/Maw lag gone on Chamber of Aspects since last reset

2 Likes

Just opening a post to let blizz know that korthia and maw still laggs, network lagg, fix it please its on YOUR end not our addons stop making up stuff. We know its you guys so please work on a hotfix thanks

I dont think it’s network lag. pings are fine. It more looks like servers have problems keeping up with commands from all players, so it queues them and executes with delay.

1 Like

Pretty much

Can confirm, same for me. 20 ms but whatever i do it triggers after like 1-2 sec delay. Feels like playing on 150-200 ms but still shows 20…Everything else works fine on my network btw.

Same lag tonight :frowning:

Hello
So, my gamer menu shows 20-50ms ping to home and world.
Yet in korthia and Maw one can not do anything. Delay between using a skill is anything between 5 and 30s. Fightning any stronger mob is suicide, since by the time skill is used You are dead.

So, seriously. You do take money for a service, yet You do not deliver. It is not a new problem. It happens over and over and over again.

At this point I have to assume You do know of a problem but intentionaly choose to ignore it.

Or maybe all Your server admins are on strike because of molesting of female employees?

Imagine Netflix only streamed in 140p. That’s the level of service You are providing right now. Like You want people to quit.

3 Likes

Any update on the lag issues maybe?

It’s still 2-3 seconds lag in korthia. starts in the late afternoon and last most of the evening

5-6 seconds at the covenant assaults, your game plays like a whole bag of turd

Korthia gave me 2-4 sec delay today.

I won’t even say how bad was when I joind a raid group for tormentors… If I had anything to do with th eperformance of the game I’d die of embarressment!

Has anybody told them yet that korthia is still laggy every evening

They know and the cause is that world boss in the maw. Without removing the world boss, the lag won’t go away.

then REMOVE THE WORLD BOSS AND PUT IT INTO SEPARATE LEVEL !!!