Korthia war mode

Hi,i just want to ask ,what happens to horde players/they went all war mode off?
I mean in korthia,when i play alliance we are like 15 players chasing around 1-2 hordes doesnt matter the server i play in 3 different…
its just me or?cause if not,blizard cant see this?how a horde player can enjoy world pvp(korthia) if 10 ppls attack him always…

People form groups because world PvP is completely broken. Most of it is broken class design. As a group you can stun lock a player until dead. Hell the dps is so high you can delete players within a GCD.

For me, many dps heal better than I do and I am thee healng spec for the whole game. WoW’s cleric class. Is there even a class weaker than holy priest.

Its just a broken mess, find a group. There is no skill to world pvp. No point in gearing correctly because dps is too massive.

I love how they push pvp in live streams to people that dont get how bad pvp really is at this point. How little skill there is in pvp. Just get high ilvl and a dps class with massive burst damage and own everything in your path. Stun the target and delete.

then on the other side, I just want to do the 20 kill trinket quest for my alt and spend hours getting corpse camped by a 30man raid any time i step into korthia. God knows why they make this stuff required without putting anything in place to balance the absolute cesspit that is warmode korthia

There should be zero rewards entering war mode. So people who enjoy some pvp can have fun again. Right now its just farming solo players with raid groups. Absolutely pathetic.

There needs to be a reward. Whats the point otherwise, you can just turn PvP off and not have to fight for resources.

the problems with war mode has been there since people got the option to swap to different shards by joining groups, it makes it impossible to balance any shard, the only way i could see that part fixed is that groups always join the shard they are most outnumbered on in the group, that would make balancing a hell lot easier, it will inconviniese making groups for pop-up elite rares and the like.

In kortia you would find only alliance, because horde can only crying. I was trying to make big group and clean alliance in my shard, but almost no one wanted PVP. Horde is so scary of alliance…

1 Like

pretty sure it was alliance crying most of last expansion and now most horde just left Warmode because of the maw farming in the start and not really had a reason to turn it back on

1 Like

What Aellas said really. There’s no point in turning war mode on when there’s nothing that rewards you for playing it. But that’s the issue with war mode. If you make it rewarding then people will consider it mandatory, so it’s not an easy problem to solve.

With cap on conquest gain now gone.

easy fix:

All kills while NOT in a group with WM give 20 honor and 5 conquest (even if ganging up on people).
No reward in in a group.

Enjoy Wpvp and massacre each other!

That’s still pretty unrewarding and not worth the risk though. Especially considering that the faction imbalance is still quite extreme.

Also, the conquest cap is only gone until the end of this season. It will be back once the next PvP season starts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.