(KOS) Recruiting Laid Back Raiders (A)

Knights of Shadows (Alliance)

(At the time of this post we looking for 1 Tank, 2 Healers, 1 Off Heals/Dps, and 2 Dps of any kind)

The raid team premise is quite simple. We are a relaxed raiding guild in many ways. What does that really mean? It means the guild leadership spent plenty of time raiding hard and pushing hard over the past 17 years plus… Those days are gone. We are older, calmer and just want to relax and enjoy the game.

So pay very close attention to this next paragraph. We will start raiding in normal. We will take our time and if we get it on farm one day we will move to heroic If we do not we will not. If someone shows they can meet the item level requirement, show up on time to raid and proves they actually care we will NEVER kick them off the team. We will work with them and help them succeed. The idea for this raid team is to see the content and storylines. NOT CLEAR ALL THE LEVELS OF content. Let me repeat that SEE THE CONTENT AND STORYLINES not destroy the content. We can do that in Normal. If you are the type that gets mad at dying, needs to be in heroic as soon as possible. the entire purpose you play is to have the highest item level you can get. THIS IS NOT THE RAID TEAM FOR YOU. I promise you will be unhappy. We have no hard feelings and understand if you read this and want to move on to a better fit. That is why we are being honest and up front.

Raid Nights- Tues and Thurs (7:30 to 10:30 PM Server) (19:30 to 22:30). We expect you to be on discord and outside the zone and on discord 5 minutes prior to start and ready to go.

Raid Rules- The Do’s and Don’t

Don’t- Insult People, Judge People, Yell at People, Show Up Late, Become Unreliable, Be Disrespectful to Members on Discord, Rage Quit (any of this behavior could result in removal)

Do- Show up on time, Be Prepared (Bring Pots and Food, Enchant Gear until time comes guild can provide), Meet the item level set by Blizzard (will be announced when we know), Listen to fight explanations and advice from raid leaders and most important of all COME TO HAVE FUN

If interested please hit me up at PokerProDrm#1756

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.