Krom'Gar Tabard, unable to remove! Help!

Hello I just finished the story for Stonetalon Mountains, Garrosh told me that the general title means nothing anymore ok.

But the buff is still on and the tabard doesnt go off, I even tried different toys, the tabard remains stuck.

Please help! The buff is so loud and immersion breaking when I RP in my server :persevere:

Isn’t it only active in the Stonetalon Mountains anyway?

Correct, but RP events happen often there for the Horde. Thats why its problematic for me.

I’ve had a search and seems always to have been a problem. This thread’s from 2016 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743404386
The only thing I can suggest that you make a suggestion on the ingame form explaining why it should be removed and that it ruins RP in the zone. Personally I’d also make an ingame bug report in case it’s just that someone’s forgotten this is a thing.

Ah… So the only alternative is to not start Stonetalon as a horde toon then…
Because Blizz rarely bothers fixing anything if it isn’t gamebreaking.

But I hope they fix it for your sake.

I assume it’s such an easy fix, too. They should definitely do it.

In general they did a pretty bad job with the end of some of the old world Cata storylines. As if they ran out of time. Westfall is pretty bad, too with Sentinel Hill left in the burning phase. Even just rolling back to the initial phase would be okay compared to what we have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.