Kul Tiran and Zandalari Unlock Requirements

As some have seen on the current PTR, players will be able to unlock both the Kul Tiran (Alliance) and Zandalari (Horde) in our next content update. While we do not have a date to announce at this time, the requirements to unlock these Allied Races are all currently active in the live game. If you are interested in playing either one of these upcoming Allied Races you can get these requirements completed now and begin the quest chain to unlock them as soon as the content update is released.

Alliance

1. Achievement: “Tides of Vengeance” – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign.
  2. Achievement: “A Nation United” – Complete the following achievements and quests on the continent of Kul Tiras:
  • “Loremaster of Kul Tiras” (achievement)
  • “The Pride of Kul Tiras” (achievement)
  • “A Nation United” (quest)
  1. Reputation: Exalted with Proudmoore Admiralty

Horde

1. Achievement: “Tides of Vengeance” – Complete the Tides of Vengeance war campaign.
  2. Achievement: “Zandalar Forever!” – Complete the following achievements on the continent of Zandalar:
  • The Throne of Zuldazar
  • The Dark Heart of Nazmir
  • Secrets in the Sands
  • A Bargain of Blood
  • The Final Seal
  1. Reputation: Exalted with Zandalari Empire
1 Like

Do they start at level 110 ?

No, at level 20 lol

I am personally not quite sure what the point to these requirements is to be honest. These are new races, not a new raid you need an unlock attunement done for like in the Burning Crusade. :frowning:

Are you really that willing to limit people’s fun and cause burnouts by not only making them grind these awful reps for weeks but also making them go through the awful leveling slog in order to get the heritage transmogs? It just isn’t fun in my opinion.

9 Likes

I painfully opted to level alts to get the heritage sets for Highmountain Tauren, Void Elves and Mag’har Orc. Decided I’m not going to bother for the rest as the look of the sets just doesn’t appeal enough to go through that again. I’ve not even progressed Iron Dwarves as it’s dungeon gated and that alone irked me enough to lose interest in it altogether.

2 Likes

That is indeed very cool, Lore. Can warlocks please have Hellfire back as an ability, thank you very much amigo.

1 Like

So they will be released on 8.1.5. patch.

So when is the release date of the patch anyway? At the 1 year 6 months anniversary of Blizzcon 2017, you know, the event that announced the Zandalari Trolls for the first time?

Timegating almost an expansion cycle for an announced race is how Blizzard treats their playerbase? Yes, I am very angry because of this. I loved the idea of the allied races, but now with all the timegating and unlock requirements, my hype for them is almost gone :frowning:

2 Likes

All of this. ^

1 Like

In two years x)

1 Like

The requirements to unlock them are a joke, along with hiding story in dungeons/mythics forcing people to run stuff they have no interest in.

7 Likes

More ALT friendly content.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.