Kul Tiran still unavailable!

I have gotten the achievement “Allied Races: Kul Tiran” which is the final achievement after the quest line that takes you back to Stormwind with your new allied race. I have gotten the mount even ingame, but im unable to make a Kul Tiran character. Please someone help me with this infuriating bug, thank you!

Hey Dezthar,

This seems to be a known bug, and the US forum have a pretty long thread going on about it.

From what I can see in the latest posts, this issue is being caused by the Newcomer chat (no idea how the chat and allied races would affect each other, but that seems to definitely be the issue). It seems like for the time being you’ll need to graduate from newcomer chat by reaching lvl 50 and having 30 hours of playtime (not entirely sure about the 30 hours, some reponses seem to contradict each other).

Hopefully this helps, otherwise wait until the bug is fied :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response but it so happens that i have both a lvl 50 character AND over 30 hrs of gameplay and im still faced with the issue…:frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.