Kul Tiras Alliance Reconnections

Heh, some old names here.

Paranova/Vissara/Niduyam here, played as a Druid and Shaman through classic to the end of Wrath here.

Raided with SoulStone and Random, but mostly with Element. Would be awesome to connect with anyone who remembers me.

Generally play FF14 these days, but WoW Classic is pretty tempting.

Edit: Anyone remember the name of the Tauren Warrior who used to make PvP videos to Lordi?

3 Likes

Is the band getting back together?

4 Likes

Notorious here! NE hunter. Was in Random/Element rg2/Endless Scream. Migrated from Silvermoon with Havana Room that I was in briefly. Good to see some old friends here! Thinking of playing a bit of vanilla. Btag pannick#2852 please add me if we played together. Shout out to Sigtyr Pesbeno and Placebo.

6 Likes

Bota? Or was there another one? Clx?
That’s so crazy I remember those names, been like 10 years.

2 Likes

Nelf Mage? In Vanilla? saaaay what!

2 Likes

Yo chief! Cian the hunter here :wink: ready for a new round?

2 Likes

Noto get readyyyyy noobieee

2 Likes

Lakris/Rif/Swai here.
Raided with Soulstone, Zenith, Wowrush and Random.
Would be nice to reconnect with some.
Hey Paranova i remember u!

3 Likes

Hi Trev. I played in the Dark Legacy as Squonk~(Warlock) or Raelimperial( Warrior). Mega and me are going on the Pyrewood Village server. Mega is playing Dwarf Tank and I am going Dwarf Priest. Mega is planning to make a guild. We do know a lot more about the game now than we did then, so it will be interesting. If you remember Bulmer, he will be returning too. There are also a few others from Bfa that we have met. See you There!

3 Likes

Hey there…

Inca my hunter. And michiyo my alt priest. Used to be in element and then random… its fun to see so many familiar names popping up.
Really good idea :slight_smile:
Rolling priest this time :slight_smile: see ya ingame!

3 Likes

Hi bud. I’m going to be on Shazzrah as I’ve been going toward PVP as well as PVE. You guys are free to join the Scottish contingent anytime! :smiley: Add me on battle.net. Name is #Derpa2566

Playing gnome rogue and dwarf priest.

If you remember, Hardcore and Louden are also coming back to Classic. They were in the guild too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edited. Was a hunter haha. Played a belf mage in TBC.

2 Likes

Merlindor,human warlock,Grand Marshal ,Endless Scream,Gnomes Revenge,Still Unforgiven as far as I can remember,good to see some familiar names here!

5 Likes

Yo Yo Yo

MegaDeath Guild master of The Dark Legacy and then later The Dark Pack

Yes I have going to get as many people back in to a Guild, Ventrilo server I have all ready setup, working on guild website caalendar as well for raids.

Yes I am going back to what known for Tank warrior as well. Have a few people allready been asking me if going to be doing this they joining me, some old face and some faces from later on in the game.

Server PVE Pyrewood Village

2 Likes

Hey all,

A few of us are reforming Havana Room on Mirage Raceway as a Horde/Alliance (undecided) guild, most likely under a new but similar name.

Since we are all older, with jobs and spouses, we will start out a casual guild :slight_smile:

We are open to both mains and alts of Havana alumni but also other known faces from KT, no matter past relations, no matter if you were HR till the end or left, we aim to continue our friendships or become it this time around.

You can find me under the name Raver on Mirage Raceway, and I’ll update the post here with the name of the guild once we create it

You can also join our discord server, add me on discord at foege#7196

2 Likes

Hi Sigtyr,

I honestly dont recall :slight_smile:

If you come by Mirage Raceway on your main or alt, let me know and I’ll add you to the Havana Room reconnect guild. You can find me on the character Raver

1 Like

Mosthated salutes you all <3

3 Likes

Zappzci - Havana Room

I remember quite a few names.
So much fun memories!

3 Likes

Wiping as Intended shall be on Pyrewood Village. Me, Shan and a few old faces will be there!

2 Likes

Mega! Good to see you mate :smiley:

1 Like