Kul Tiras Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Kul Tiras in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Samynix
Resto Shaman
Behind my Camel

2 Likes

Sixpounder, Orc shaman, Vengeance/Behind my camel/Other guilds I can’t remember from vanilla to TBC

4 Likes

Rodrigo! GM Bare Necessities <3 i remember seeing ya about Six :slight_smile: /wave

1 Like

Kallie or Kalie can’t remember which - 60 - druid - Shadows of Doom and Rejects

1 Like

Darkleaser, Undead, Warrior

Started out in Insurrection during Vanilla, started raiding in TBC, then joined up with Forsaken Souls before starting my own guild Equilibrium in TBC (think I might’ve screwed over Forsaken Souls in some way don’t remember, at least I’m sorry if I did, I was a stupid 14 year old).

Don’t remember that many names from back then, but there was Vrokis (who I basically learned to tank from) and Jyscal (amazing paladin healer and tank during TBC).

played rogue back in the day name was parabola and had a priest called parabol, was in the guild regulators for whole of classic and abit of tbc before i left the game for the first time

@sixpounder @kalyista i can still remember seeing your name around back in the day

Yeap, i am still alive…

3 Likes

tojara :smiley: still topping those dps metres ?

Yazid or Yazidd… Undead … mage
started playing in 2005 … first guild joined was called Dominators (i remember we raided MC with a female Guild master and a great officers i cant remember names)
then moved to another guild (Vengeance) then in 2008 i joined (Behind My Camel) then in my last year before i quit playing…i joined (Because We Can) that was like 2009-2010

I remember (Fazh) from Rejects :heart_eyes:

Tanaka (Troll Shaman) from FURY on server Silvermoon, we later reformed and moved to KulTiras with the name Rejects.

1 Like

Werent you alliance from the beginning?

Will play on Shazzrah-PVP or Golemagg-PVP.

Matdan (Undead priest) Rejects i was mostly standing between bank and ah

4 Likes

OMG it’s jesus, he is back :smile:

Hot damn these are some nostalgic names!
I’ll be rolling on Gehennas-PvP, see you there! (Especially on the bank roof)

I bet you have already reserved that spot in Classic :wink:

1 Like

Eno.
Resto/Bear/Feral druid
Shadows of Doom
Some very familiar names in here!

Panic, undead priest, Emerald Dawn. Good to see some people are still kicking about!