Kun-Lai Summit - Can't revert time / Bugging Quest

Hi,

I’m currently going for Loremaster with my friend Semprá - Kazzak EU and we’ve encountered many bugs along the way, and we’ve now hit a bug that we can not fix ourselves. I’ve asked a GM but you get the bog standard go to WoWhead which is NOT helpful.

I’m currently doing the quest ‘Challenge Accepted’ In MOP (quest ID 30515 on WowHead). (HORDE)
When I click to burn the flag the NPC ‘Ur-Bataar’ does not spawn in.
I have tried reverting time but it does not revert all of MOP only Vale Of Eternal Blossoms where the quest is not located. I’ve tried it on a different character, and I’ve also tried to quit the quest and get it shared back too me. But with no luck.

It would seem that the 120 NPC’s that are in the zone/area now seem to be effecting MOP content thus not allowing it to spawn in.

Can anyone please help, or is a GM able to bypass this quest on my account please or do something? I just want to continue my grind for loremaster and this bug has no get around…

Many Thanks

1 Like

Please note that I am not doing it on the Tauren Paladin - And am going for loremaster on my mage, and have also tried it on my rogue and getting the same issues.

I’m the friend Monkey is referring to. Would really appreciate some actual help on this issue as we’ve come too far on our journey to loremaster to give up now.

Thanks in advance

Heya o/

Does sound like you are running into a phasing issue as the quest itself seems to happen close to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Sadly there is not much we can do via the forums but it’s worth reopening your ticket there to our support team just to highlight you have run into an issue that Wowhead can’t fix.

That way they can take another look into the matter for you. I know the wait time is quite long at the moment and I do apologise for that on behalf of the team but they will try to get to you as quickly as possible.

This is still happening, I have the exact same problem and it is also happening in Dread Wastes as well. I have tried using Zidormi to take me back but to no avail.

I can confirm as of 15/05/2020 that this still happens. I have sent a ticket but the waiting time is a joke.

1 Like

Im with the same problem. Alliance on 11/07/2020. This is frustrating as i’m getting closer to loremaster.

same here, started questing in kun lai and some of the quest givers are not there, and there are a bunch of 120 mobs, has anyone a fix yet?

This is still bugged. Now I can’t finish Halloween (East Wind is on fire) because of this.

1 Like

Same here. I tried abandoning the quest but now the mob who gives out this quest is no longer there… Ticket wait time is crazy, after few days of waiting i got a reply only to realize its an automated message saying they dont have the capacity to help me :confused:

I’m also trying to do Hallow’s End and i cannot do Kun-Lai Summit, Eastwind Rest

1 Like

It’s also bugged for Alliance.
I’m trying too for the Hallow’s End achievement.

Same problem here. I was going for all the Candy buckets, but can not get the one in Eastwind rest. This candy bucket is locked behind the questline which I did, but same bug appeared. I tried to abandon the quest and I was planning on taking it again, but I can not find it anywhere. I contacted the GM, but I recieved same response that I should try wowhead, which DOES NOT help.

Guys, its fixed right now. Just did the quest!

It is not fixed… unfortunately. (Horde side)
I just abandoned the quest and the panda questgiver is not appearing anymore.
Such a joke.

I think they were saying the candy bucket is sorted, not the original quest mentioned.
Have you tried what the blue mentioned up the thread - to make a ticket and see if there’s anything they can do? Also report ingame as a bug.

Same problem here, but for the Halows end EVENT, do Pandaria Bucket on low level . I just did achievement on level 31 hunter. -> there is no phasing problem (only on 50level)

Hey, I had the same problem. I tried to finish the quests to repel mogu forces in Kun-Lai Summit “Kite Surveillance” and the npcs for the MoP questlines appeared again. Try that and see if it works for you too.

Hey i had the same problem but its actually pretty easy solveable. You stuck in a phasing from bfa, and even if you abandoned all bfa quests you are still caught in that phase and there is no way you cant escape except by completing the questline (no you cant change the phasing at zidormi).
What you have to do is to accept the Quest “Mogu at the Gates” (https://www.wowhead.com/quest=57067/mogu-at-the-gates). You can accept the Quest at the Cave in Mistfall Village in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Right there where you can accept the reputation Dailies for the Rajani faction. Then you have to complete you entire questline up until “Return to mistfall”. This will be 9 quests at all and takes you apprx. 10 min as a lvl 60 char. After that you can return to the Kun-Lai-Summit, and you should be in the MoP Phasing again.
Greetings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only 6 months late.