Kyr or NF for BM after the removement of AOE Cap?

Kinda feel with the increased ILVL and secondary’s Resonating Arrow could be the prefered choice in M+ ? Any BM out there who have played with both covenants that can shed some light on this :slight_smile:

Kyrian bm hunters where always a little better in any situation because of the skill has just 1 min cd instead of 2 min from Nf the 2 skills are viable in m+ but kyrian is is better because of the crit tain.

I switched from nf to kyrian and it feels better with my rotation, but I don’t know whether I do more dps or not since I’ve cha ged a lot of equipment. Wowhead usually says kyrian is better tho (I’ve also changed cause my guild suggested me to, so, I guess I’m a bit more useful now)

Night fae with antlers is still the optimal choice for the vast majority of m+ situations as BM.

What about +10% crit lego for whole party as a Kyrian?
While yes, you sacrifice dps, but it seems during bursts to give whole party big crit bonus is very beneficial? And I presume you get that 10% yourself as well?

So are you using wild spirits on cool down, or trying to save it for special mobs and bosses? (When using Antlers)

Generally on cooldown yes, but with some thought if approaching a good antlers pack/boss.

There is a really good post about Antlers in the BM channel in the hunter discord. The TLDR was that rylaks is worth ~4% damage, and even in an almost worstcase scenario (Fortified, mists, fairly large pulls), antlers was worth ~5%. And this number will go up a ton on tyrannical/other keys.

Antlers not working on a specific pull might feel bad, but the legendary is so strong and rylaks so weak, that even if you have multiple in a single dungeon it will probably still be significantly stronger than rylaks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.