Kyrian campaign quest bug

Hey, there’s a thread about this on the US forums (https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/covenant-campaign-quest-bug/735742) but I can’t post there (no characters above level 10 in US), so I’m posting it to raise awareness for this also in the EU forums. Copy paste of the aforementioned post (which also happens to be the situation with my character):

I took the Kyrian covenant, and did the “Do 3 world quests” quest, and then got nothing. The quest log says I have 0/9 chapters done, so I’m on “Among the Kyrian”, but it says that my next quest is “Prison of the Forgotten”, which I believe is a quest for the Torghast chapter. Anyone else got a problem like this?

1 Like

Indeed!

+1

Sounds pretty bad, hope they fix it pretty fast cos it affects the gameplay so much. Covenent is linked to everything in SL

Same thing

I think Blizzard fixed it, I just logged back in and suddenly the campaign state has changed and I have a new quest to take in Elysian Hold. Woot, thanks blizz <3

I am stuck on renown 3 and have no quest to get 4, i think i did the maw quest yesterday before the reset. pls help blizz

I finished chapter 2 and 3 but chapter 1 among the kyrian is not finished. Cant get any quest for it and the first awnser you get is “abondan your quest and retake it”. Made a ticket, but because it is quest related got a standard reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.