Lack of forum negativity is concerning

I can but suggest checking out the music threads if otherwise find the content of the other threads to not ones liking. Theres two universal languages in the world understood by all without common language, food and music :joy:

Say what now?
All I see is whining and complaining. Itā€™s actually making me actively dislike going here at the moment, because I am actually having fun ingame, but itā€™s being affected to a degree by all these negative nancies here.

Mmmmh, two things where my tastes are different from that of the general populace. :sweat_smile:

War Within is really great. Most probably my favourite expansion so far. Congratulations Blizzard! I really donā€™t have anything serious to complain about. :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know that my thread about Zekvir was feedback - not negativity as you called it. Would you rather have me not address a severe gameplay issue at all just so you can maintain the illusion that everything is fine?

The entire forum is full of whine, thereā€™s so much whine I think I can even cask up some quality Arcwine from it.

1 Like

Typical warlockā€¦

Too big brain for this place mate.

You donā€™t say that when you eat the souls I prepare for you.

Typical holier than thou Paladin.

:stuck_out_tongue: