Lack of forum negativity is concerning

As I read trough the posts very few topics are about criticism of WoW and most of them is repetitive.
Why is this bad? Simple if we are not negative about the game Blizzard wont improve it. Back in previous expansions people were vastly more caring about the game with lot of topics on forums.
For once stop playing and focus posting about the negatives of the game and for sure it will better for the game in future as there is a chance Blizzard will fix it

In my opinion game is already dead with boring mythic+, non-existing PvP, same raids we always get etc…

Please tell what else you don’t like in this game and why it is maybe time to stop playing it and unsubscribe.

2 Likes

The bulk of discussions on the forums ARE to complain/highlight issues.

It’s kind of nice that there are the odd topics in between that are not.

6 Likes

My guild and I are enjoying PvPing together and trying out all the new talents etc. There are obviously some issues, but there’s no need to complain about every little thing that others are already talking about.

It would be nice to see a blue post in the PvP section. There are many concerns about MMR, gearing (especially the weapon quest), and, of course, spec balance. It often feels like we’re being ignored in that section.

Lack of negativity you say…

cracks knuckles

1 Like

wait. how your head is still attached (sorry dunno if your name is a w40k reference)??

anyway: the forum is already at 99% focused on compliants and moaning.

3 Likes

First page of the forums, topics active within the past 3 hours, as of 10 minutes ago:

Delves will ruin entry level m+ for sure

M+ dungon pool issues

Goldsinks… Goldsinks everywhere money_with_wings

Blizzard are you kidding us warriors

Tww is already boring

Where Are the Strong Male Figures in the Latest Expansion?

Are we ever gonna get more glyphs?

Zekvir on ? difficulty as a tank seems technically impossible

The disenchanting/herbalism nerf is unforgivable and needs to be reverted yesterday

Take your pick. Scroll further for more negativity if that’s not enough for you.

1 Like

galander you are … shiny! wow. i wanna this mog

Thanks for the links
Guess it’s nostalgia/enjoyment to read these topics

I don’t think there is lack of negativity on forum. There are plenty of complains, negative feedbacks and criticism on the forum.

What is concerning is that, the forum doesn’t serve or change anything anymore. It is just discussions among players. Blizzard doesn’t acknowledge or reply forum feedbacks since long time ago.

1 Like

All correct
But guess you don’t need head on your shoulders to Play DH! Bazinga

1 Like

Is this a meme thread or something? Nearly 100% of posts are negative or complaining in some way lol

1 Like

A lot of negativity-energy complaints gets removed, in general.
Criticism gains attention from people who are toxic about their positivity for things, and can’t fathom critique can exist, or that bad people exist, or that they are the bad people.
It then derails, and gets locked / removed / hidden.

1 Like

hahah. well said. brother!

1 Like

This isn’t negativity. The nerf was complete nonsense and invalidated over 100 knowledge points.

When 2024 WoW has worse QoL and goldmaking than 2010 WoW something is deeply, deeply wrong with the game. The last time I had to gold farm in order to be able to raid was in Vanilla. That’s 2004 game design.

Are to whine

1 Like

Are we reading the same forums? Feels like its a never ending wave of whineposts to me.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying the game so why would I be negative?

2 Likes

I think gameplay-wise the game is so good, that everyone’s just complaining about story/vibe/etc. My main complaint is how important gold is for player power, and that’s p2w, as we have the wow token in the game.

Fine, lets be negative again…

Sending negative vibes.

3 Likes

What have you all done you got Canju to basically say hold his beer!