Lack of healers on Doom or something else?

I have done some dungeons and went well, lvl 75 Blood DK Tank, last few days though I choose specific dungeons, maybe for an item or a free 20 bag or whatever.

Every single time though I am in que for over 30 mins, sometimes an hour and it’s always group is ready from que except waiting on a healer.

Is there just a huge lack of healers on my realm or is it because I am lower level and only other low level healers can join me in dungeon finder? Maybe some other reason? Doom is also mainly Alliance and I am horde.

Should I just change realm to a horde heavy PVE realm?

I am sure if I pick random dungeons I would join instantly but whenever I choose to do specific content, 1hr + que’s no healer.

I’ve found when leveling that if you’re choosing specific dungeons, the queuing time is a bit longer. You also wouldn’t be getting healers from Doomhammer/Turalyon, but people and characters from other realms as well, but you have to consider that people that can play a healer role, may not want to.

If you’re playing/leveling as a Retribution Paladin, people may just want to queue as a DPS and continue questing and wait for the LFD queue to pop.

Often in the case of Time-walking dungeons, and perhaps some lower level dungeons, tanks tend to chain pull packs and someone might not be confident to play a healer when you see that happening. It’s just as easy to level and queue for a dungeon, as a DPS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.