Lack of rewards for Warsong Gulch

Hey people,

I was wondering why the Warsong Gulch rewards are left out in the game. I find this strange because all the Alterac Valley rewards are here. These items are very rewarding eventhough you earn them by playing ponyride for 15min. At the Gulch however brutal PvP takes places that can run up to 40 min. So what’s your option of the lack of Warsong rewards although the repution gain is much harder to get and you have to acutal PvP for them?

ttps://imgshare.io/image/me-and-boys-bg.cRFaq

You will never reach exalted before they release it anyway

So why let them out in the first place?

1 Like

I’m not sure why it is not there. Blizzard Content Plan:

In the third phase, we’ll introduce the first Battlegrounds: Alterac Valley (version 1.12 ) and Warsong Gulch, alongside with their associated vendors.

Yeah that’s why I wonder if this is intended or not.

Think it’s intended but still somewhat stupid imo. The caster ring from AV is not added yet either

The exalted rewards for Warsong will be released alongside BWL in Phase 3.

The epic caster ring from AV exalted will be released alongside AQ in Phase 5 as it was introduced with AQ due to the spell penetration stat.

Both had been confirmed by a QA on the US forums.

1 Like

I can’t really find it in the Q&A but I might be overlooking it. However, it still wouldn’t make sense not adding the bracers from exalted and the blue from honored and revered in WSG. As far as I remember they were added in the same patch as AV rewards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.