Lady Inerva Darkvein loot bug LFR

me and several other people didnt get any loot from this boss on LFR no gear no anima nothing what so ever while some other people looted stuff that we could see but there were atleast 5 uf us that didnt get anything so we were like ok maybe we get the anima or gear in the mailbox but still 2 hours after my mailbox is empty wich is why i make this post. Oh and we were not locked out of the room or anything like that we all fought the boss

1 Like

Edit2: Problem’s been solved!

Thanks i will do that and no there was nothing to loot its like we werent part of the kill, but we all was in the room and engaged, very weird

Last week I did all of LFR and didn’t get any loot on Denathrius. No gold, no anima, no renown, nothing. This week the same happened on Darkvein. They say the postmaster is supposed to send you the stuff, I didn’t receive anything both times.

Same deal with heroic :confused:

Same thing here on 2 of my alts at Inerva, no anima from here and nothing in the mail aswell.

Same on LFR and Mythic. Did one on rogue and one on monk today, but no loot at all, not even in the mail. Contacted support, it’s a know issue but wanted me to bug report it

I hope you did so, because forum posts are NOT bug reports.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reports everyone!

We’ve since identified and hotfixed the underlying issue that caused this.

Note that the problem only affected gold and anima drops and any items won would still have been awarded normally. Unfortunately neither the Postmaster nor Game Masters would be able to help with the missing currency.

Thanks again to those who sent in-game bug reports about this to help scope and address the issue as quickly as possible!

1 Like

I had the same problem where the loot did not spawn in both LFR and Heroic Inerva. And I did not get any loot mailed to me on my warlock.