Lag in dungeon and raids

For a few weeks now (maybe around three) I’ve occasionally been experiencing lag in both dungeons and raids. It’s not all the time, but it seem to be related to having the game running for hours at a time. It is somewhat spiky, with the game somewhat freezing up for a few seconds. Everything get a delay, and the delay is worsened if some boss ability is happening. However, it does appear that my rotation (button mashing) is mostly going through, but it does fail sometimes.

The lag can start to appear, but also go away for a bit and then return with a vengenace.

What I have tried:
Turn on a few addons at a time to no avail. Eventually turned them all off to no result.
I lowered my graphic settings, changed the DirectX setting but neither helped.
I have restarted the game while the issues have taken place, but yeah, did not work.

My ms is usually at 20-25 in both home and world. While I’m experiencing this lag it goes up to 80-130 ms or so (though the effects are way more severe as those numbers imply). My fps is not lowered during the lag.

I have performed the traceroute, pathping things and ran WinMTR while I was lagging, but also while I wasn’t lagging. I don’t know how you want me to attach the files here.

2 Likes