Lag Lag Lag Maw Lag check in game Chat

Prominent lag on Kilrogg in Maw/Korthia - Multiple people have agreed although very few seem to indicate its running normally for them, was affecting movement/looting/spell casting/mounting/chat.

Seemed better when at the base but was worse outside of it with mobs etc.

1 Like

Same issues occuring on Chamber of Aspects.

1 Like

Shocking lag on Kilrogg EU, seemingly affecting only The Maw and Korthia. Then again, we shouldn’t expect too much from a small independent developer…

Doomhammer. Supposedly a NEW PLAYER server. Extreme lag in Korthia during morning blue quest grind.

Logged out, not doing it before most others have done it.

1 Like

Unplayable durning world boss, durning assault. Fix the lag problem!

1 Like

It’s worse than ever today, Maw is 3-4 second lag when looting or completing a quest.

2 Likes

It’s because a lot of people shard in to kill the world boss. This issue is present since a lot of time, yet the world bosses are still designed like this.

1 Like

Why do we even pay monthly subscription if the servers are working like a Indie developer game? This can’t be happenening every Holidays for several days… I mean there has to be someone thta actually thinks about these issues?

1 Like

Lag on Steamwheedle Cartel also. Dissapointing.

Korthia is practically unplayable…

2 Likes

The fact that they haven’t gone back to instanced world bosses baffles me.

Not only in Korthia, even in Revendreth there is lag…and there is no world boss there.

1 Like

Just did the maw boss - boy, it was an embarrasing experience. in 2021 lag of this magnitude? Wow Blizzard, just wow…

Came to report some Revendreth lag on Steamwheedle Cartel. It’s minor compared to Korthia - some input and loot lag - but annoying enough that I don’t want to play past the mornings. Getting really tired of it.

1 Like

Lag on Chamber of Aspects to…

2 Likes

Chamber of aspects is getting worse by the day. Anyone from Blizz looking into it?

2 Likes

Confirming that Chamber of Aspects Maw/Korthia is unplayable due to server lag, previously it was spiking than getting better, now it’s just constant.
To be honest this pushed me back to enjoy other game because if you cannot enjoy new patch activities what’s the point of logging in?
After long day at work I want a game to relax not to be frustrated, shame no one from devs is even interested as it seems…

2 Likes

I can confirm, Maw/Korthia zone server lagging on Chamber of Aspects, general chat has been full of complaints for weeks

2 Likes

Hey all!

Firstly, please always double check the age of the OP on threads like this. An issue from 20 days ago isn’t necessarily related to the issue you’re having today.

Secondly, please head to this thread for updates rather than replying on an older thread :slight_smile:
Closing this one due to necro and consolidation.