Korthia lags

Blizzard ever going to acknowledge or fix the garbage latency in Korthia? I have a home ms of 14 and a world ms of 18 and yet it takes 5-6 seconds to loot and trying to complete a dps rotation is impossible, its basically just autoattacks.

Only happens on chamber of aspects. If i play on another server I get no lag. It’s clearly a hardware issue, did you stop feeding the hamsters to pay for the lawsuit? >.>

16 Likes

Yep, same here, it’s realy annoying.

1 Like

same on silvermoon and huge lag in the maw trying to do the assault too

1 Like

What is going on today? the lag is horrendous in Korthia - no longer seems to be just when the WB is up but constant - it is not really playable at all :flushed:
… is this a fallout from the news going on the past couple of days?

2 Likes

This is becoming a real game-breaker, it takes all the fun from doing new patch activities and turns it into nightmare.
Would be nice if it’d be at least acknowledged by devs as high priority problem and if we only heard that at least they are thinking of solution…

4 Likes

Genuinely seems like they’ve stopped caring which is really frustrating as I liked Korthia and felt I had a lot to do each day, but with the lag it’s impossible…

4 Likes

Yes, I unsubbed because of that. Its unplayable.

Yep, major lag in Korthia and the Maw looting. The world bosses have been lagging out the zone they’re in since Legion so great design putting it in the main patch quest zone…

3 Likes

Another day of garbage lag, took 10 seconds to loot consumption and 3 attempts to click an ancient teleporter before it let me into the room … Blizz what are you actually doing?

3 Likes

Laughing all the way to the bank…

1 Like

Guys, you’re acting like this issue is present only since this patch. It’s present SINCE BFA. And it’s because of world boss quest and too many people being sharded in one place.

1 Like

It seems to get worse every time I log in. Getting beyond a joke now.

1 Like

Even during quiet times it’s lagging, please fix

1 Like

Hi all, apologies for the slower reply here. We are starting to see some Korthia lag reports from German realms, but it seems from the posts here it isn’t confined to those.
As with all connection issues, first step is to ask you all to go through the troubleshooting steps.
These are purely there to confirm the issue is definitely with the server and not somewhere along the wider EU internet infrastructure.
If you’ve done the steps and still have issues, please make a ticket. If you’re offline when we get to it, you may be given standard troubleshooting steps again, but if you’re online we may be able to capture some live data from you so we can investigate the lag further.

All other zones but Maw/Korthia are lagless so it is definitely server side lag and I’m sure it’s caused by sharding zergs from other realms to world boss in the Maw, thing is it is constant now making this zone literally unplayable.
The question is can you do anything to fix this?
Just log any character on Chamber of Aspects in Maw/Korthia and you’ll have all data and whole taste of ‘quality gameplay’ we are experiencing for several days now.

4 Likes

Every other zone is perfectly fine for me so please just log a character into Korthia on Chamber of Aspects instead of requiring people to jump through the many time consuming hoops needed to create a ticket nowadays

3 Likes

Speaking of creating a ticket, I have done it already and after 2 days of waiting just today I’ve received this:

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you and many other players have been encountering latency issues on your realm and would like this look into due to it effecting your gameplay. Let me see if I can help.

So, with these types of issues we as GM’s/Customer Support can’t really assist, as a long time player on a high pop US server I know and have experienced similar latency issues to you in the new zones and I understand it isn’t fun.

All I can advise at the moment is for you to post on our forums and make our developers aware of this issue and hopefully look into what may be causing the problems

So as it seems there is some ping-pong play going on sending us there and back chasing hares.
Please do look into this and for possible fix because as it stands now the new content is simply unplayable.

4 Likes

After many failed attempts(1 1/2hrs), I got in to WOW and couldnt move after I left Korthia just at the bottom of the exit path. After 20 mins of sitting there I had to force a logout. This is after I had to pay for another month after I only got 19 days play last month.

Did that… nothing. Did everything else… Nothing.

If you leave Korthia to Maw it won’t change anything because it is one zone and it’s screwed by world boss zergs sharding in.

1 Like