Laptop Specs

Hey all,

Looking to replace my old laptop as it is unable to keep up with Cataclysm raids & dungeons.

Would this laptop have sufficient specs to run the game smoothly? What kind of settings should I expect to be able to play with?

Laptop: HP Victus r0038

Thanks you!

PS: desktop is impossible due to high amoubt of travel :frowning:

As far as I know, WoW is most dependant on CPU power…personally, I’m gaming on a laptop with Ryzen 3550h, yours has 5600h with reasonably higher performance…and my laptop manages 25m raiding. Wouldn’t call it “with ease,” sometimes the FPS drop to around 15, but mostly, in 25m raiding, it’s around 25 (tank PoV) - with graphic settings around “low to mid” - low on things I don’t need, mid to max on things that I need to see when raiding (projected textures etc). 10m raiding doesn’t drop lower than 60 FPS. Of course the laptop is a compromise…but similar to you, I can’t go with desktop at this point, so yeah, guess we just take what we can.

The laptop you linked should perform better than mine, so raiding should be doable. I’m saying “doable” on purpose - not gonna say what’s comfortable for you, that’s up to you to decide.

GL with picking :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.