Laptop to run wow

Hi all, I am looking for advice on getting a good laptop to run wow comfortably at high settings even in 40 man raid.

The below is the one I am looking to purchase. Great reviews and good specifications.

Version

Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7-5800H 16GB 512GB SSD 15.6 Inch FHD GeForce RTX 3070 8GB Windows 10 Gaming Laptop

What do you think ?

1 Like

Coming from someone with lenovo legion myself, its perfect

Im running i7core with 16 gb of ram version tho, i still think your specs will work fine

Just expect it to sound like an airplane ( like every laptop )

Edit : I misread the topic abit

Thanks for the reply, after reading a lot of reviews and website recommended processor I was under the impression that the AMD Razon was better for gaming compare to the Intel I equivalents?

So I had been looking for the Razon only , up to now.

I expected the jet engine sound from a gaming laptop.

So would you recommend the Intel over the Razon if only few pounds difference ?

Tbh dont think it makes much difference, im an artist so the only thing i look for is the ram

I’ve heard ryzen gives you more for your money, and ryzen is better at running multiple stuff at once while intel is more ‘‘just run one program’’ type

Again many thanks for your reply.

I think I will go with the Razon.

1 Like

Not sure why he seems to think load times will be long with that laptop but as for which one depends on the price…

The 5800h compared to last gen Intel go with the 5800h but compared to the 11800h then in games the 11800h is about 3-5% faster on avg and faster in high power mode but the 5800h is more efficient and will give you better performance in low power mode and better battery life.

8 gb ram sounds a bit slow for the loading times no?

the specs say 16gb ram the GPU has 8gb vram

Im flipping blind, i actually didnt see that

Easily done we have all done it at some point :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I will definitely go with the razon then.

Looking forward to seeing it in action.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.