Larger nameplates

I hate the WoW 20 century UI! … today I lost almost all day and I just can’t figure out why in hell on 2 different characters with the same nameplates settings, I see the friendly nameplates in 2 totally different ways, even though I dont have any addon installed… I restarted the game and everything but look:

• on one character I see huge friendly nameplates all the time
  • on an other character I see the nameplate only when I select the friendly character and it’s much smaller.??? if not clicked I see the headline… how the hell is that done?? and why cant I attach pictures here to show what I am talking about? … this support is awful

Grab https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/advancedinterfaceoptions it has a CVar browser that’ll let you easily compare your settings from one char to another. There is a large nameplate CVar or two but I don’t have the names on me right now.

As for pictures, upload them to imgur or whatever then post the links between code tags, </> in the reply toolbar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.