<Lark> | The War Within: HC & M+ | EU | Roster Rebuild

Lark is, like everyone else, recruiting new members for The War Within…

:information_source: About Us:

We’re a small guild looking for members to join our raid roster and join for M+ at their own pace. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC; we have our war stories and know how to relax as a group. Wipes happen to the sound of medieval covers of absolute bangers.

We have returning players joining us, who are reminiscing about the days of yore and coming to grips with the current playstyle.

As a mix from the UK, Netherlands and Scandinavia, we primarily use English in Discord, though we are occasionally entertained by Moonspeak and Potato Manglers. Om du är svensk borde du förmodligen inte ansöka om du inte är en eländig git :upside_down_face:

We all respect the lives we have outside of the game, and foster an inclusive environment to make the most of game time.

:radio_button: Server: Emeriss - EU

We’re part of the connected realms, so currently that includes:

Bloodscalp / Emeriss / Agamaggan / Twilight’s Hammer / Crushridge / Hakkar

Though as everyone knows, cross realm guilds are now in action. Toot toot!

:pause_button: Our Schedule

During progress we raid twice a week, after this we open an alt raid on Sundays.

Thursdays | 20:00 - 22:30 Server Time
Sundays | 19:00 - 21:30 Server Time

Tuesdays - Fluff Raid for transmogs and achievements, rotating destinations by demand

Other week days, M+ are ad hoc and hop in and out as you like.

:arrow_forward: Recruitment: Players

We’re looking for mature players who want to explore The War Within without sweating heavily or suffering a Vitamin D deficiency in the pursuit of temporary glory. They don’t need to touch grass; grass fears their steps and the lawnmower each week.

We are an inclusive guild, which means respecting the player behind the screen is a person. We can’t help with wish-fulfilment, unless its a transmog, achievement, or addon…

That said, one of our tanks plays the Bejewelled addon on the side and some of us are trying to peak the fashion of a male Kul Tiran shaman in a bikini called Darnell. We’ll get there, I know it.

:arrow_forward: Recruitment: Roles

We’re looking for the following roles:

Healers
We’re open to more healers and we’re non-specific at this time - we’re HC, not sweating.

DPS
We currently have warlock(s), rogues, and shaman - so if you’re a smelly melee or Another Ranged, then please kick us.

Tanks
We have one main tank spot open.

During progress, we ask that you commit to one character and stick with it just for roster ease.

Want to apply?
Discord: thenameisform
Battlenet: formbyname#2652

1 Like

DM Sent to Discuss Recruitment.

Good to have you aboard Vreya!

First dad joke thrown down day one, we’re ready for TWW!

We’re still recruiting for our raid roster and social side for TWW - feel free to check us out!

17/7/24 - Post updated to add deep and meaningful facts about Darnell and certain Bejewelled addicts.

We’re still recruiting, and the welcome wagon is wobbling along for new faces!

i have sent u a friend request on Bnet, mistweaver monk here :slight_smile:

Hey hey, sorry for the late reply - one of those work nights! I’ve added you on bnet now, I’ll poke you when I see you online next!