Lash of the void- Preserved contaminant?

Will the Lash of the void (raden main hand weapon corruption) be available to vendor as Preserved contaminant?

Can we get a official answer on this before any speculations?

4 Likes

Doubt it, it’s a weapon unique corruption. Just like Hunter Bow reducing CDs by 2 sec off Prophet.

It would be pretty OP but cool to have those buyable.

I think the appeal of the raid corruptions is the fact that they can only be obtained through the raid.

Imagine a tank buying the An’Zig Vra corruption and putting it on every piece + gale force striking enchant on their weapon, tanks would literally be doing more DPS than most damage dealers. Or hunter stacking the cooldown one to the point where their cooldowns are just normal abilities.

Maybe corruption specific to weapons. All this corruptions are weapon specific.

Have to agree. WOuld be grand to have it available. Make it expensive as hell, wep only, limit to 2 and etc(as dual wielding radens).

Wasted 20+ and counting seals already on raden…at this rate. I will probs get my 2nd raden wep…on a SL transmog run :rofl:

Hello Blizzard, can we get an some sort of clarification on this topic?

As owner of that raden weapon, I would say, “lol… right” That would be so … hilariously overpowered, no ?

I’m pretty sure Twilight Devastation, which is a raid corruption guaranteed on the N’Zoth weapon, will be available.

TD you can get on any item, even when its available from Nzoth too, but particular corruption is unique, I believe ?

Yes and infinite stars is also on a weapon, a caster sword i think. My point being there are certain corruptions like the RaDen void one where they VASTLY outscale the other corruptions so they’re exclusive to 1 item from 1 loot source

It’s not an unique effect, devastation can corrupt on other items, same as the caster weapon from nzoth that has infinite star on.

Anyone know if blizzard has confirmed or denied if the Corruption will be available at the vendor?

Bump. I don’t want to be denied Mythic Carapce and Nzoth progress, because of f… unlucky drop. This should be added to the vendor as a weapon only corruption. The power is too great of an effect to be completely blocked off by RNG.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.