Last boss on Neltharus

I have watched guides, but for me it’s unclear how to do this.

Boss gets shield, there’s " treasures" in the room, who picks them up? How many treasures are there? After you use it, you get a 5 min debuff? Does this debuff stack the next time you use it?

Imo, I thought it was simple, 3 DPS pick them up and use them at the same time, shield gone, continue. Now of course, DPS can die. So I keep wondering, do I as a healer also pick up up?

In pugs how to prevent 5 people using them at the same time? Or is there a way to know that e.g. 3 have been used? Or the status of the shield?

Imo, this is a boss you need to discuss before starting the key, in a pug environment, since this is a sh…show boss.

But before I keep doing this key, I want to be sure I’m doing it right.

There are at least 5 treasures in the room, and they respawn after each magma shield. As a healer, I always take one, but 3 is enough to fully destroy the shield.
Curses from these items don’t stack, so doesn’t really matter how many times you pick them during the fight.

There’s 8? treasures that respawn after each shield phase. The debuffs do not stack and are curses so are dispellable by curse dispels. They aren’t that dangerous overall.

In general all 5 players pick them and use them as soon as the phase starts, then repick new ones before the next shield.

This is the ideal situation. You just pick up another after the shield’s gone

As long as everyone knows they need to click one gold pile before each shield and use their item on the shield, you’re fine. No communication necessary.

1 Like

Everyone pick up Treasuer , including tank and Healer , and use it on boss during shield . Only down side of this dungeon is that on higher keyes minimum 1 Decurse user is mandatory (mage, Druid or shaman)

Yes as healer you also take treasures, little tip: you can take more then 1 at the same time. Also you can use them while moving.

1 Like

Thanks for all the tips+replies, it’s more clear now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.