Last wish - Nightborne customization

I unsubbed as well because of the very same reason. I love the Nightborne, I thought they were cool as heck when they were first introduced in Legion. I was SO excited to make one after I completed the Suramar storyline and got exalted with the Nightfallen.
Man oh man. The disappointment I felt when I saw the model on the character creation screen. I always thought «Oh well, they’ll fix this!»
Three years later and still nothing lmao. Two earring options and that’s it. Gg Blizz.

3 Likes

This is an mmo for the pc right?

This is one of the biggest mmos right?

This is a huge company right?

Then why does every nightborne look exactly like eachother? Thought this costumization only happened to freemium mobile games? Im not even trolling.

How can they be fine with this?

4 Likes

Honestly, if the Nightborne faces were like that no one, NO ONE, would complain about the Nighbtorne customization, what makes us complain is we are a new race, not the Nightborne nor anything else. Plus lack of customization with current models puts salt on our wounds.

Just look at these ears.

https://imgur.com/a/nLrEa9y

and NPC ears

https://imgur.com/a/4Nt0grd

Makes me wonder, who on earth said, ok this is A NIGHTBORNE, when we literally have narrowed eyed, noble looking elves.

5 Likes

biggest mmoRPG company… leaving behind many of the community for a… horse mount, another horse mount, another horse mount

those resources at least could go for a race that have been crying for a fix for 3 years

5 Likes

Is it possible that the art team was inspired by the Thalyssra’s look on this cinematic? (she has wide eyes, and looks like PC Nightborne)

I mean she does not have narrow shapped eyes here, but still why the other version was not added? Due to the glow effect we have had before?

1 Like

possibly, but yet again as you point out why not just give us the other option?
like its ingame infront of our eyes so its not something new that needed to work on, just need implement them on playable nightbornes
also i noticed that when my nightborne open mailbox or map my char has almost the same narrowed eyes as the npc, almost
so i would imagine its not something very hard to implement

2 Likes

our voices get heard :heart:

9 Likes

Hope to hear something from them soon :pleading_face:

4 Likes

NB playerbase should be furious! > : (

7 Likes

i know we are sad about all of this but there is something that cheered me up abit

i know the title is sort of “oh they had me at the first half” but i actually had a good laugh from it, got few good meme ideas to create but sadly the trust level you need to post imgur links are insane

anyhow, besides that what boggles my mind is there are some people that actually defend the decision of blizzard putting the customization on hold, some act like if they will work on more customization it will mean no new raids and etc but they don’t seem to realize that there’s few teams that work on WoW and not only 1 team on the entire game
and blizzard ain’t a small company, if they lack manpower in art team they sure as hell can hire more people

4 Likes

pfff they have replied.

1 Like

oh gosh… sometimes i look at blizzard’s responses and it makes me want to smash my head on a table, WHAT ARE THEY DOING

this response doesn’t add anything new too, its like rehearsing the Q&A answer

3 Likes

nightborne players during the Q&A :

4 Likes

i realy want to play a Nightborne but the Nightborne customization makes me cry alweys wanted to be a horde dark elf like creature … all they need is add a drak gray skin and dark purple eyes noting more …

4 Likes

So true :sob: and that gf is velves

2 Likes

only poblom with Night Elves are they Alliance when i saw Nightborne i was like finerly horde getting smexy Night elves to horde side. then when they was out they was noting close to a Night Elf at all some rediclus 3 skins some redicolus hair colors almoust the same. Big disapoitment.

All they have is good flirts and Jokes and Nelf dance noting more :frowning:

3 Likes

Blizzard, I don’t care about cosmetic covenant sets. I don’t care for community mount projects. I can bet that most player would agree with me that we would rather you just put even a quarter of the effort you put on these stuff to release small but steady stream of customization options for the races… to overhaul this abysmal Nightborne model that no one asked for.

9 Likes

What frustrates me the most is the incredible level of uncertainty in this whole situation. Like, are Blizzard even aware that community is largely dissatisfied with the Nightborne player model? What should we expect?

It will be another slap in the face if we wait for the next expansion hoping for nightborne model changes, but instead face the same dissmissive treatment again.

6 Likes

I believe they wont do anything yet because they’re afraid more alli will go horde if NB will be popular