Last wish - Nightborne customization

Posting from my Nightborne lady in support!

Absolutely loved the Nightborne and was so excited to unlock them. And then you click create new character and scroll through the options… Oh wait no, not even enough options to need to scroll. Such a massive disappointment!

I’m still angry about the Q&A - and angry that the host responded to their answer by blabbering about how much he enjoyed customising his characters, instead of following up with a clarification about customisation for allied races who didn’t get anything/very much.

The Nightborne are an amazing race but one of the least played - thanks in part to their lack of options and lack of resemblence to the NPCs. Please Blizzard, give us something! (That isn’t another colour of white for our hair!)

6 Likes

i am suport u lads 100% on that …

4 Likes

Nah, that’s ridiculous. Horde vs Alliance numbers overall are pretty balanced. They said that in the Q&A themselves. The only issue is the raiding scene. Overhauling the Nightborne won’t suddenly cause everyone to go Horde like giving Void Elves pale skin tones didn’t cause all Horde elf players to go the Alliance. People will always play in the faction they enjoy unless they are really into high-end content.

2 Likes

I really hope this is looked at, along with void elf and a few other races/racials but my confidence is very low given the recent blizzcon.

3 Likes

Don’t lose out hope, players of the Shal’dorei.

Never forget, we are eternal and we will endure and we will be here to remind Blizzard that we won’t be forgotten.

I recently changed my Blood Elf DK into a Nightborne DK and I’m levelling her with the Revendreth Covenant. Venthyr and Nightborne Death Knights just seems so…fitting, I don’t know why.

“Glory to the Shal’dorei! For Suramar! For the Horde!”

9 Likes

Awesome suggestions in the first post! I hope this happens especially the felborne!

4 Likes

I changed this monk from a Blood Elf to Nightborne and I absolutely love it.

I hope at some point they do listen to their playerbase and add some well needed adjustments, improvements and quite frankly a full overhaul to a race that has so much potential.

4 Likes

Glad to see more Shal’dorei players :blue_heart:

5 Likes

the thumbnail :sob:

even hazel knows, i glad to see more nightborne players speak up :heart:

11 Likes

Hazel is always a win, the vid is balanced and points out that peeps may have read a bit more into certain interviews, particularly regarding timescales, than was actually stated… bit lacking in kitteh content, tho.
:crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

i hope blizzard will hear us, nightborne really need some love :heart:

6 Likes

Been pinging Blizzard official tweets every day for a week now. Let’s see how long it’ll have to go. I’m ready for a year or so.

6 Likes

Nightwish?

1 Like

We won’t remain silent! we must fight and achieve our goals!

Lok’tar!

6 Likes

More customization is always good, to any race.

5 Likes
11 Likes

nightborne deserve more customization :heart:

9 Likes

Fix the god damn running animations, looks like pre alpha back in 2003.

6 Likes

Keep at it. Blizzard responds to players complaints, maybe not always as people hope, but they at least tend to address things, one way or the other. Let’s hope they reverse their decision about adding more customization during shadowlands :smiley:

6 Likes

Its so easy for em too fix this, cmon

6 Likes