Last wish - Nightborne customization

Same here, even with the lack of customization i just adore my nightborne
and just imagine how it would be if we would have more love given to us :heart_eyes:

Keep fighting brothers and sisters!

11 Likes

I have an even worse feeling about the whole customization thing now, since Blizz updated their ā€œDenizens of Azerothā€ Webpage and the Armor showing for the Races is HA for all the races that already have HA, some random armor for Draenei, Troll, Orc and Pandaren and the Warfront sets for Human, Nelf and Undead. Iā€™m Pretty sure we wonā€™t see any changes to anything cosmetic soon and they will stick to their ā€œweā€™re fine the way it isā€ attitude now, regarding everything cosmetic T_T

None the less, donā€™t give up on Nightborne overhaul just yet, maybe they will add something for them instead of the core race HA (and i guess many would be fine with that, since the warfronts practically gave you something closely resembling HA for the 4 mentioned races, even with different armor classes tbh)

5 Likes

4 hairstyles resistance army stands strong!

6 Likes

Still waiting for this to be an option :frowning_face:

18 Likes

Excuse me, itā€™s actually six /and/ bald. Similar to the human male moustache options.

9 Likes

God that Suramar music is making me nostalgic and sad that this is what the Nightborne have becomeā€¦

6 Likes

Still waiting to get at least night elves options :disappointed_relieved:
Just this one fan video alone triggers my depression.

10 Likes

Very nice post. Iā€™d love to have more customisations!!

5 Likes

Just made a Nightborne priest that Iā€™m gonna level up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, remember when the entire internet bullied a movie studio to change the appearance of a blue hedgehog? Yeah, I think we are able to do the same with Blizzard regarding the Nightborne model. Iā€™m still hoping for some changes and more customizations if weā€™re loud enough!

8 Likes
7 Likes

i hope so and believe blizzard will listen to us

hope remains! donā€™t give up brothers and sisters :heart:

5 Likes

Was taking a walk in Suramar and then when the npc noticed me he yelled ā€œsomethingā€™s not quite right!ā€

even they know that more customization needed!

10 Likes

cause of poor customization options cant find a mate

5 Likes

The moment I return to Suramar, I remember why I just canā€™t give up on nightborne so easily.

Blizzard surely like to rub salt in our wounds though.

8 Likes

one of the most beautiful places in wow :heart_eyes:

wish it was actual hub city like dalarn and etc

5 Likes

Bolvar Fordragon: Blizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard!!! The money of the subscribers of the new nightborne demands JUSTICE! COME FORTH COWARD and answer for your CRIMES.

4 Likes

Very nice choice you made there, never give up the good fight
I still believe we will eventually get SOMETHING out of all of this

3 Likes

I think we were all surprised to hear the change of heart regarding customisations. When they said theyā€™d add more later we didnā€™t think it would be an incredibly long time in the future. We thought other races would also get a turn or that more detail would be added.

The NB have next to no customisations and fail to look like the people of Suramar.

12 Likes

I want the option to make my Nightborne smile. He looks so happy in the /shrug animation, and Iā€™m used to seeing this in my picture of himā€¦ And then I log on him and heā€™s a grumpy old man, and itā€™s likeā€¦ I donā€™t want to play thisā€¦

2 Likes

Suramarians look so much betterā€¦

3 Likes