Last wish - Nightborne customization

Just wanted to chime in here, even though I mostly play alliance, the Nightborne was my first (and up to now only) Horde AR I played up to the maxlevel of 50 at the time.

Even the enemies of the Horde see your peril and feel for you, Shal’dorei.

6 Likes

as proud member of the horde
we still don’t forget that both alliance and the horde worked together to liberate the nightborne against the legion, now its time to unite together and bring allied races some love especially nightborne :heart:

5 Likes

That’s feeding the beast.

The more uproar about no more customisations made the better. If enough people want something for a paid product it will happen.

It’s just clearly not worth the investment as far as they see it. It sounds ridiculous but it must be true.

3 Likes

yep indeed
if people will race change it will do the opposite since blizzard will profit from those nightborne to other races changes

thats not what we want, in order to see changes we need to keep the uproar
Stay strong friends, we will get what we asked for 3 years hopefully soon!

6 Likes

Since i didn’t make it clear in my last post, i definitely support your cause and will cheerfully join your chorus of uproar.

5 Likes

i know and i appreciate that

glad to see even alliance standing up with us :heart:

5 Likes

Kaldorei reporting for duty and stand with our kinship with support and love!

7 Likes

i hugely support it

and stream it, damn i wish asmongold would stream that

5 Likes

here to show support aswell, nightborne needs a rework

such a beautiful race gets treated badly, blizzard don’t leave your playerbase like that

7 Likes

Give my nightbornes some love

6 Likes

Please just a crumb of customization…

6 Likes

It’s so easy to see it as a shameless money squeeze.

They give us Allied Races in BfA to race change into; shock horror they announce a suite of new options and Allied Races aren’t included-- yea Void Elves got some skin tones but believe it or not even with those they still have fewer options than some others like Mag’har Orcs. Pay again to switch back to an original race.

Everyone pays the same sub and I think it’s unfair not to have EVERY race look forward to new options. I myself also think that if this isn’t pushed they won’t release any more for years (as in way past the next expansion).

As far as I’m concerned the seeming age away from the first REAL Shadowlands patch is a damn cheek considering this is a subscription game. They can get away with it, it’s as simple as that, because you get ludicrous cheering from people “Yes, give us less content to finish the stuff we have now.” Namely having a new raid-- and it fails to occur to anyone that a major patch doesn’t actually have to include a new raid.

It would be much better to have raids on alternate patches and give us more big updates that flesh out things that are often neglected like the damn world itself and dungeons, oh and character customisations.

5 Likes

I’m here to support you, my Shal’dorei brothers and sisters.
One day you will rise again.

7 Likes

Remember Suramar!

5 Likes

Look, not trying to demoralize anyone but I don’t think Blizzard will hear anything, or rather, do anything about it. Maybe customizations are on the way, frankly I don’t know why they didn’t add something for the NB elves considering their lack of options, but they did for Velfs. You guys have been bringing this up since Legion and you have been entirely ignored. I think Blizzard deems NB race a low priority.

4 Likes

Which shouldn’t happen at all, if they will treat their customers like that the fall of their profits is in the horizon

6 Likes

still cant understand why bliizard don’t hire more people so they can work on customization + other stuff in the game, one of the biggest game companies yet feels like they are small indie game company, even worse sometimes…
there are plenty of talented people, just look at the community

its just sad… i just don’t want it to be another WoD where they cut content for whatever reason and it feels unfinished, like nightborne feels right now

9 Likes

I got a feeling that Activision has a bigger say in the hiring than we like it to be true… :confused:

5 Likes

Supporting this

6 Likes

That’s a great idea. I would gladly take part in it.

5 Likes