Last wish - Nightborne customization

No we are not.

Aren’t you the one who denied Void elves asking for Blood elf stuff, even when they explained they are the same people?

Double standard I see…

Which means she is closer to us Model wise. You can’t even have Golden eyes, will you steal that from us too?

Neither is Blonde hair a Blood elf thing. Every race has blonde hair, yet when Void elves ask for it you claim they are stealing.

So in this case, I will count this as stealing from the Night elves. I used your own logic here.

Those are mages who use their magic on nature. Not Druids .

Stop stealing Kal’dorei stuff :clap:

We always had those Hairstyle, since Some Highborne from Dire Maul joined Night elf society in cataclysm. So they are now part of our people. And Black hair is NOT a Nightborne thing. Illidan always had it even before he became a Demon Hunter.

1 Like

Your knowledge of the lore is lacking, perhaps, it is time for you to read some Kaldorei thing, rather than Thallassian?

A great potential of druid powers. Not a sign for the other things.

why are you lying? He had blue hair before he turned into demon hunter…

Kk I’m just gonna say this so I can make peace. All three: Nightborne, Naga and Night Elves are the same race, but each were transformed by different powers. Their origin lies at the same place and their history is the same. Nightborne never stole anything from the Highborne since they also are the Highborne (or were if they don’t see themselves as them anymore), Night Elves/Highborne never stole anything from Nightborne. The Nightborne are the Suramar elves while the Highborne in the night elven society are the Shen’drelar.

Edit: also Azshara is close to both the Night Elves and Nightborne since like I said they are still Kaldorei

1 Like

My subscription runs out in less than a week, and I have no plans of resubbing. I’ll continue to bump this thread while it lasts! One day the Nightborne will get the customization options they deserve.

4 Likes

They see themselves as one still indeed.

Duskwatch guards, and other guards will scream “Lowborn scum”, or “Scums like you should obey their betters”.

Spellblade Auriel, in Court of Stars, refers to non nobles as Lowborn’s.

Nobles in Court of Stars, say the quotes like: “Lately, I have noticed that commoners do not appreciate us enough”.
(By commoner, or obeying betters, they reffer themselves as better than normal civilians, as it was back in the Kaldorei Empire.)

Vandros, have had a quote screaming, I have no survived 10,000 years to fail to lowborn rats, which was changed in lately, as people were getting offended by the Lowborn quotes.

In Battle for Azeroth, each group of people were representing their pride, in the Island Expedition, in which the Nightborne were added as the “The Highborne”.

I will go even more, even Naga still consider themselves as Highborne.

Lady Vashj, has a quote where she says, we are the Highborne, we will retake our rightful place back.

Azshara, in Nazjatar, reffers to Shandris as lowborn commoner.

So yes, there are 3 races, which claim to be Highborne till now.

The Highborne of the Eldre’Thalas, who have rejoined the Kaldorei resitance to mentor young Kaldorei on how to be a magi.

The Naga.

Lastly, the Shal’dorei.

2 Likes

They did not join to only mentor. They joined to become part of Night Elf society. I am one of them.

Ah yes, the Lowborne wretcheds trying to be Highbornes. Very sad…

By being a mage, it does not make you a Highborne. You are born as a Highborne. A Kaldorei without a Highborne blood could and still easily can master the arcane powers.

An example is the Moonguard mage military base, or Illidan himself.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816661783456120843/841936554830069770/WoWScrnShot_050521_142218.jpg

If you were a Highborne, then the Highborne of the Darnasus would have referred to you as one of them. Not as a random person.

You are lowborn commoner, nothing else.

The lore proof otherwise, do not forget the Suramar city, which was the jewel of the Highborne community of the Kaldorei Empire.

Even the library of Azshara herself was in Suramar city.

So, there is another issue, it is not us who want to be a Highborne, it is a lowborn commoner who learn arcane powers, to be one.

And I will remind you once again, you are not becoming a Highborne just by being a Nightelf mage, you are born as a Highborne.

1 Like

I am A Highborne originally from Dire Maul, as the Highborne in Teldrassil referred to me as “one of them”.

You deny this, because you are jealous Alliance have REAL unchanged Highborne, and Horde has a wretched skinny version with no customization. Now that’s a fact :nail_care:

If it wasn’t, you would not have made this thread begging Blizzard for more Customization to look like a Highborne

1 Like

When did I beg for one?

I am asking for the customization options, to look like the NPC counterparts.

I do not have to ask, because even without limited customization options, we have Highborne aesthetic customizations.

Regal hair style, the Highborne hairstyle, silver ear plates and etc. The list of things you #wannabehighbornes were asking.

Oh and the heritage armour, which the Kaldorei Highborne want to bees were crying in the forums.

Perhaps, it is time to learn more for you, rather than just a lore.

Well for how you see your character is up to you. I also have a Naga mage (obviously I’m using a night elf but I have a quest item from desolece I got to keep that turns me into a Naga) and I have a few Highborne characters (one nightborne mage (my nightborne monk doesn’t see herself as a highborne anymore), two night elf mages and a dh that joined Illidan after her family was killed by the legion). So if Azsharia says she’s a Highborne then she is. And so are you Lunaera if you also see yourself as one. :star:

2 Likes

You are a mildly toxic forum troll with some RP fluff sprinkled on top. Why so much hate ? If nightborne receive more customization options that doesn’t mean night elves will lose any.

2 Likes

Dire Maul, you say?
The same Dire Maul that’s in ruins?
The same Dire Maul that has been completely forsaken by the Shen’dralar?
The same Dire Maul that is currently inhabited by Ogres?

And here was me thinking that Teldrassil going up in smoke was bad.

2 Likes

When I first read the announcement, that Nightborne would be an allied race, I was so hyped. Sadly, the disappointment after they implemented them was even bigger.

Honestly, I would’ve been fine with limited options when it comes to customization, if the models were up to par with their NPC counterparts. The faces are something that especially annoys me.

3 Likes

Yes. More love for Nightbornes!
It’s my favourite race and it hurts to see them lack in customizations so hard since the beginning. They are also the race which made me wish they would add different body types in the future.

2 Likes

Nightbornes were such a great addition back in Legion, I loved the city despite its flaws, it’s probably the zone that’s felt the most “Alive,” of any zone ever, and I was so onboard for the Nightborne when they became playable… Until I saw what they ended up looking like.

You have my support for the cause, but I have no actual faith Blizzard wants to please any customization crowds until the next expansion, especially after they pulled the same BS as bethesda did with their rum bottles.

5 Likes

I am so glad to see supports, thank you very much :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Does this mean the Goddess of the Shal’dorei is Elune as well?

4 Likes

Definitely, different body types would be a dream come true. Nightborne males are really skinny

3 Likes

My 2 sents on Nightborne:

Faces. Both genders need youthful faces, without sucked in cheeks, and without looking grumpy. Also, what’s up with those thin MJ noses?? Fill in that nose!

Skin colors. 3 skin colors. Come ooooon. It’s been 4 years blizzard. 4 long years. Add some proper skin colors that aren’t white or dark blue!

Eyes. They have 0 eye colors. 0!!! Z.E.R.O. And why do their eyes look so plain and hollow when night elves can have an array of choices on eye color and eye shape?? Add purple and blue eye shades with actual irises, and some eye shapes that are a little more closed.

Hairstyles. They have some good ones, but they could really use some styles with their hair up, and males with short hair.

7 Likes

Another portion of the ideas, but for male now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/821845628903620608/856886288702504970/ideas_2.jpg

5 Likes