Last wish - Nightborne customization

again, i dont mind sharing. Nightborne can have anything they desire. Void elves kinda got that treatment so i dont mind it for the Nightborne.

I’d rather the Demon Hunter class just remained for Night Elves and Blood Elves.

I’m not in favor of adding more “fel” based classes to the other elves, especially the Nightborne - hell, Warlocks hardly make sense for the Nightborne, but there you go…

1 Like

Shamans and druids already exist in the lore and in the game, unless the Nightelves who get their powers from the nature, Nightborne druids mix it with the arcane magic.

If you will go nighthold location on the east of that zone you may see the Shal’dorei Naturalist, which are druids, and the shamans are the Shal’dorei sage, they are watering the garden with water elementals.

3 Likes

In order to become a Druid you need actual pure nature magic. Not mix it with Arcane. Otherwise we would have Blood elf and Nightborne Druids. You also need animals forms. Which is probably why Blizzard never added Druid to Nightborne.

I also remember a few days ago when i did the Nighthold for transmog run, i remember there was one nature boss who said something like “I alone master the nature, Suramar owes its beauty to me!”

Khadgar: he turned into a plant?

Thalassra: makes a joke, “he took his job seriosly.”

but i mean… we have Lightforged Deathknights so whatever. Become whatever you like.

Bump

Nightborne need some love! please update their model to match the NPC’s graphic wise, also more customizations

5 Likes

I know the it might not be the best moment to share this, but would like you to have a moment and check this out.

Done by one man, yet you are finding excuse of not enough time.

I’m crying watching this, because it is something that maybe never will be a reality.

10 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

just make them look like dark elves or drows then i will main one

2 Likes

Mhm,
Generally the initial allied races so Velf/NB/Lightforged, and I forget who else, Highmountain right? Could certainly use a touch up.
Generally all the allied races pale in comparison to the core race upgrades, but the initial ones are a joke.

The problem of the Nightborne is the fact that it does not look like its NPC counterpart.

insert gif: Sadie pepe playing guitar

5 Likes

2 Likes

Only 172k Lightforged Female players? I feel like a minority now.

table shows total possible customisation combinations not population :slight_smile:

Wait, so you tell me there are 172k possible combinations?

hmm… dont be confused by big number mate,
i would advice you to read the description to understand how the numbers are calculated in that table. its a good practice to learn in general to understand that kind of data. :slight_smile:

I could… I could. Or I just keep playing WoW and don’t bother with it :wink:

1 Like

not gonna blame you, math is math afterall
it takes a really good teacher to explain how the magic works in simple terms
which obviously i am not :frowning:

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/ovxczy/nightborne_customization_overhaul_progress_made/

7 Likes

:100: preach

2 Likes

The Nighborne we are still hoping to get… Amazing quality of the models and cosmetics.

Video from Nov 26, 2015 btw, but you know the rest… still waiting

8 Likes