Last wish - Nightborne customization

THANK YOUUUU!!!

Nightborne were in dire need of this, thank you sooo much <3

Thank you also for the shorter ear options for Void Elves! I can finally roleplay my Half Elf :smiley:

Are there any plans for a tendril toggle and natural hair colors for Void Elves? :slight_smile:

40 Likes

That cool but where is the black hair for void elves ?

I mean the color is already existing but not added in the option for void elves.

10 Likes

oh cool they are listening this is nice
now is it the right time to ask for those thigh high boots/skirts for female characters
and more hairstyles for female void/blood elves?
crossover with ff might give us the first why?
jaithys the prison blade in all its appearences is pretty much a relic weapon

5 Likes

High five to @Lunaera :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

29 Likes

You made my day :sob:

39 Likes

Hooray! Thank you very much.

Nightborne and Lightforged are two that are in desperate need of this.

34 Likes

Wow! Interesting, any change we can get nightborne paladins in the future?

2 Likes

And Druids!!!

Pleaseeeee Nightborne Druids!!!

28 Likes

Can we take away Nightborne Warlocks for Nightborne Paladins and Druids?

Theyā€™d make far more sense than Nightborne Warlocks.

28 Likes

Theyā€¦ listened toā€¦ feedback and then actually did a smart and correct PR move by bumping a popular thread to show it?

Who are you? Whereā€™s Blizzard?

40 Likes

I think 2012 happened and we are in a different dimension.

33 Likes

Lunaera - as our fantastic leader would say.
"We are only as strong as our will!"

I suggest we raise a glass to Lunaera, because without this thread, I donā€™t think extra Nightborne customization would have been happening.

29 Likes

What about tails for worgen? :fox_face:

6 Likes

omg! started to post here as Nightevo more than half a year ago and gotta admit i began to lose hope but then this post came and it actually made me and my friends so happy and get hyped, our voices finally got heard and communication with the community or simply updates or response is always good, i honestly surprised for good and so glad and proud for this! this is the blizzard we want and love <3

PS : side note, its kinda personal wish for my warrior nightborne but if its possible to make similar customization to this blademaster nightborne i would be so happy :smiley: :

but this is my personal wish and just a bonus, any improvement and customization is good enough, we been in dire state for too long and finally its about to get fixed, honest thanks for at least listening blizzard <3

32 Likes

We all need to celebrate, as it was not me alone, it was all of us who fought for this to happen!

Ru shanna Shalā€™dorei!

And most importantly Erana-dora isil Blizzard :blue_heart:

38 Likes

snapper isnā€™t much bigger than squirrel, and fox not much bigger than snapper. And if all youā€™re watching for is player model, rather than the big swirl around the flag as itā€™s being hit, thatā€™s on the defendersā€¦
And, in honesty and not specifically at yourself, bit tired of the ā€˜think of the PvPers!ā€™ argument against things. BGs are some of the most customised and weird rules locations there are. IF someone being so small is such a problem, disable it there. Not in 90% of the world.

2 Likes

Because once upon a time some players was using shrinking toys so we couldnā€™t see their health bars and they were almost invisible like the smurfs. At least they fixed that later on. I agree let them use it in pve mode.

2 Likes

Let us listen to the music for the Shalā€™dorei, as part of the celebration.

38 Likes

Now to unlock Nightborne thoā€¦ yeaā€¦

5 Likes

Its been a long time coming. Victory at last. Thanks for the news.

28 Likes