Last wish - Nightborne customization

or nightborne shamans but this is my wildest dream atm xD

22 Likes

Probably xD

Personally, I don’t think the Elven races should touch the Shaman Class. I’m happy to play one class which is “Elf-free.” xD

24 Likes

I believe the Nightborne are currently having a huge party in Suramar City. Bring on the arcwine!

27 Likes

understandable xD

but there are few shaman like npcs in suramar city so maybe maybe
god damnit i was starting to main tauren shaman and now i tempted to main my nightborne warrior once again xD blizzard you really made my day finally :heart:

21 Likes

Good news, thank you ! :heart:

Void Elves need more Void Elf options like Alleria’s.

I would like to have white, black or blond hair.

34 Likes

So much this ^^

There is nothing wrong with people asking no idea why Coldshade is trying to make drama when there is none .

So very happy for you .

7 Likes

You are born to main a Shal’dorei! :wink:

“Glory to the Shal’dorei!”

24 Likes

speaking of celebrations this quote maybe appropriate
moar wine

Thank you, I actually cried irl from happiness lol :blue_heart:

29 Likes

Can you please make it that any char that picks NF gets access to all soulshapes already earned on other chars .
I really do not wish to do heroic Sire Den on each NF i have .

4 Likes

HAH! Can one request a bit of more stuff for Dark irons?
Pretty please with sulfur on top? :fire:

Actually some good news tbh! Happy to hear it!

2 Likes

I’ve started getting a little teary eyed through happiness as I’ve logged into Leia and I’m just RP walking through the Nighthold, listening to both it’s music and the youtube video.

It feels like our battle for extra features is almost over, but we have to see what Blizzard comes out with. I bet narrow eyes are coming though.

If this is Blizzard’s new direction with the newly joint co-lead, then they have my favor.

27 Likes

With all the work you put in and the desire you have you fully deserve my respect and my gratitude for youre part in making this happen :heart:

25 Likes

Frostborn customization :cold_face:

3 Likes

I think Druids would work nice actually, with a magic spin on them.

24 Likes

This probably wont be heard, but here goes.

Please also consider changing Shadowform as well into something more appealing, Our older shadowform would be great, A form that actually resembles a shadow. The smoke-like effect in its current iteration is very unflattering.

10 Likes

Hoping for some new Moonkin forms as well :pray:

5 Likes

Great news, I just hope we can get a high res version of the Cheetah form

8 Likes

That is very exciting! I hope narrow eyes and glowy hands are on the table for the Nightborne. :smiley: I would also like some darker skin tones for LFDs, as I think that would look cool with their gold glowing tattoos!

On that note, I’ve been thinking lately how it would be nice to have variants of Glyph of Stars, same concept of “human form with a spell effect” but a different visual. I’d like a Glyph of Stars variant in the style of each covenants anima - imagine a venthyr balance druid being red, or a necrolord being green, for instance.

Man, now I’m thinking of covenant forms again… Gargon form for Venthyr guardian druids, anyone? Necrolord slimecat druids?

25 Likes

Keeper of the Groves and Dryads for moonkin and healer druids.

4 Likes