Last wish - Nightborne customization

Now that’s something! Very nice. Gives hope that the journey of character creation is not over yet. I’m already looking forward to the upgrades. There can never be enough of them. For each race!

Wish List:

• Scars for allA
  • More face shapes for all
  • Body shapes (4 shapes: skinny, normal/ athletic, muscular, fat)
  • Sizes (3 sizes: small, medium, large)
  • Almost any hairstyle for any race
  • Jewelry for all!
  • Almost any beard for any breed (makes the choice bigger and you don’t have to create anything new, just modify)

And a few other things

13 Likes

What nightborne males needs, and what all other male races needs, is moar gachi muchi.

9 Likes

The Average High elf fan vs the Average Nighborne enjoyer

3 Likes

and the average tauren that invites both sides to smoke peace pipe and chill

10 Likes

No idea what you’re talking about, considering that most High Elf fans are also Nightborne fans :man_shrugging:t2:

thread title

15 Likes

Please, please, please, pleaaaaaaaaaaase give us Void Elves more hair color customizations, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. Please give us blonde, white, and red hair color tones. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Do you think you guys will ever give more transmog freedom? Like maybe being able to transmog my onehanded weapon + off hand into a 2 handed weapon? Maybe let us transmog artifact weapons with illusions? Let druids and shadow preists wield or transmog to swords like mages and warlocks can?

It is nice to see more options being added, but when it comes to the choice part of creating our characters. There is still ways to go, we do not really have the freedom to customize and create our characters as some of us would like too.

What our characters look like is one thing, what they are is another. But they are both important in our ability to feel closer to our characters.

There is still a large amount of race/class restrictions, and the reasons for those are many. The result is limiting our ability to play the character we want too play. Prejudice is strong at Blizzard and within the community against certain race/class options, a Draenei/lightforged, Tauren,Highmountain are all prevented from the possiblity of being rogues.

I think fewer options are bad, and having more choice on the character creation screen is better. Really it is good to see Nightborne getting more customization, and i hope more options are added in the future for everyone.

Nerf orcs for PvP and trolls for PvE and give usefull to other horde races. Ally have much more viable race/class choice and horde locked in only 1 race. 15 min cd on Zandalar pterrordax that u can’t even use in dungeons and ranked games, i mean srsly. Why not 45 minutes or 1 hr?

Ever since this announcement, I’ve seen more players levelling their Shal’dorei toons. It’s so great to see.

15 Likes

makes me so happy to see, had an idea to organize huge raid in suramar city to celebrate

11 Likes

Grand idea!

Maybe set it in the Premade Legacy group finder and then let us all know. Times and days :slight_smile: :grinning: :grin:

9 Likes

I will come on my NB priest too :slight_smile:
lets make this march happen!

8 Likes

Upright undead option in those plans?

I like how all the flies came around asking for stuff when they gave NB some love. :smiley:

(There is High Elves @Horde guys, hop over, let void elves be hm vooooooid elves.)

11 Likes

But will nightborne get squinty eyes? Literally nothing else matters.

3 Likes

Hyped so much about all these news and we might organize celebration in suramar soon
side note, mained this warrior for a year then started to main tauren shaman and out of curiosity i wanted to check how Nightborne would look like if they were shamans and the results are amazing

imgur .com/a/L4wsBX5

Weirdly enough the helmet slightly fix the wide eye problem, really really makes me wish nightborne would be shamans xD but i can only dream, atm its much more realistic to give nightborne be druids (there are few druid/botanists like nb npcs) and i wonder if its something that will be added in the future

9 Likes
8 Likes