Mage Tower Feral Skin Request (Druid Identity over just another appearance)

This so much. Preach :pray:

1 Like

Maybe some new Elune/Covenant themed druid appearences obtained through Renown/Torghast/More Honor Level’s/PvP rating/M+ Rating/Rare drop/New Elune 9.2 druid scenario

Ask M+ players how it feels to have grinded for high gear itemlevel all season long yet gets available for non m+ INCLUDING socket by just doing five TW dungeons and free loot in new quest zones… Unfortunately, they can’t stop using the gear but will have to go on grinding higher M+ to stay unique knowing that what they do will be lead ad absurdum in with the next season again.

I agree with you that being unique that the “I want it to be unique otherwise I’m not using it” argument is a bit childish. I’ve played Legion for a few months but couldn’t get to mage tower due to rl and work getting in the way. Did pay the sub tho, so the statement of bringing the mage tower forms back being “unfair” is arguable, too. Really would love to have that blue form…

Ooh, I really like the idea of covenant themed appearances.

First of all, childish reaction. Second, don’t worry I would use it.

Would be awesome

1 Like

If it’s absolutely irrelevant to your life, why do you want it so bad? You should check your priorities.

Requesting old stuff , specialy ones which people earned with some skills and dedication is bad way to go…

However right way to go is to ask blizzard to create new intresting art so you can earn, and stop gravediging

2 Likes

xd what an creazy life u must have xD

My life is great! Get over yourselves with the “if you have opinions about a video game you care too much and have no life”. That’s how kids reason…

1 Like

Always the same :stuck_out_tongue: people who don’t have the forms are mad at people who have them and don’t want them to be re-introduced. The reality is that people who don’t have it, have no rights to complain as those who have them might have resubbed and paid gametime just to play in that time period to get these appearances.

The appearances are not that great either. Clear fact of “I want it because I do not have it / can’t get it”… they are nothing special. Everyone got them who was atleast itemlevel 890/970 in the end of legion. The bear is ugly, the cat is over the top which is all it has to offer.

Should of made unobtainable after tomb of sargeras as I worked super hard with itemlevel 901 and feral which was super bad to play because purely made of bleeding… these forms are not special… the achievement dates can be… nothing else… add new forms but leave those welfare magetower skins be the past :slight_smile:

yet they are recoloring Legion mounts and call it Maelie…

New druid spell/costomization idea:

Shapeshifter of the Wild
30yd range
Channeled (6sec cast)

Learn a bear or cat like animal’s appearance, allowing you to shapeshift into an exact copy of it.

1 Like

I also think they should reintroduce magetower/challengemod etc.
Hear me out before you snowflakerage.

The challenge mod gear is gone, but they reintroduced it as a slightly different version with your class hall in legion. Different color and slightly different shape, but you see where it’s taken from. And it was a grind to get it.

They removed naxx and T3, but again reintroduced it with BMAH. Even after removal of OG Naxx, it came back in WotLK with a different color.
Brontosauras gone? Arcanite reaper, and sun god guitar axe thingie? ZG mounts? BMAH.

Even the spectral tiger you can find it for sale in discord servers, ebay, even some places still have the TCG packs buried down in the deep shelfs. Rare? Yeah. Unobtainable? No.

Hell, blizzard have the item code for it to reintroduce it back to the game if they WANT to. Same as every other thing they have ‘‘removed’’.

I can see it from the oldtimers perspective as well, since they think it was a ‘‘challenge’’ (clearly wasn’t. If you did it early game sure, no one forced you to go in with 850 ilvl and a bad legendary. In the end game it was just to go in smash some buttons and you get it, cuz you overgear it so much that it wasn’t even a challenge.)
I did magetower, and it was fun, yeah I got some sweet mogs from it. And I don’t really mind or care who gets it or not, if they reintroduce it or whatever. But ofcourse, don’t hand it out for free, make it a challenge.

Have your unique standard colors to yourself, But at least, give people the form of grizzlemaw/discokitty either by recoloring it, adding some armor on it or whatever small tweaks. So you can be unique, and other people can enjoy the form as well in different way, not the same, but almost. Winwin situation for both parts?

Weapons is one thing, but a druid form is another. There is A LOT of weapons to transmog to, but Bears/Cats are so limited in compare. Since you spend 99% of the time in the forms.

Timewalking magetower could be cool as hell, you get a set of gear, with the leggo power, and you do the challenge just like it was. It’s not impossible to make it, yeah prob a lot of work, but it’s doable. And how fun content isn’t it for people? The old zones, dungeons, is just a wasteland now anyway. Put some spark back into it. Make it a reason for us to go back, than just to be stuck in Korthia doing dailies. Make some content, bring the good stuff back.

In my opinion, removing cosmetics is stupid. Specially when they do it in an unfair way.
‘‘Oh I got 2.5k arena rating in Cata/WoD and I got a unique mount and armor’’ that is unobtainable for people now.
But then, what about PvEers? Ahead of the curve mounts? pff… How easy isn’t it to kill a heroic boss compared to getting glad. Not even remotely close. But ey, people who raid mythic get poopd on, because in 1-2 expansions after their superiority and achievments, people can go back and oneshot everything and farm the transmogs and mounts that the bosses drop :slight_smile:

1 Like

So your examples are items who were patched out but never advertised as expansion only feature? Such logic…

Those recolored items like the MoP CM mode sets in Legion and the armani warbear for example… you see where it gone through. No one ever uses them. Make new items / appearances, thanks.

Brontosaurus was expansion only feature, they added it and removed it in BFA. And then put it on BMAH.

People do use them. Can say the same for mythic mail BoD gear tho, but I see you use it :slight_smile:

I do agree they can make new items / apperances, but that doesn’t change the fact that removing cosmetics is stupid and they should add it back in some way shape or form, it’s obvious that after 2 expansions later, Magetower is still sought after by many. And CM gear as well.

The dino was no expansion feature at the start. It was way later that they decided that it’s being removed and put into the bmah. If it was announced from the start it would have never been put in the bmah after BFA to begin with.

But still, items getting removed and added back into the game. Why not do it with everything?
You don’t see the oldschool naxx people complain about it being on BMAH. Or the people that turbofarmed before BFA ended to get the brontosaurus. They achieved it when it was current, and it’s added back in the game. People still use it, even if it’s ‘‘old content’’.

No thanks. I didn’t play druid much in Legion.

We should NOT punish the unique appearances of those that actually invested time to get it. Just because we were busy irl, or lazy (in my case) does not mean we should just be given a unique appearance that people actually worked towards.

i accept if i can have all MoP challenge mode sets + WoD weapons + scarab lord mount with the title

instead of asking for exact same ones how about mage tower making a return and giving colours nobody has yet ? like yellow cat or white , pure red? i rather see people keeping the ones they earned and they just reintroduce mage tower with different colours

if they bring same colours then i want what i said above ““i accept if i can have all MoP challenge mode sets + WoD weapons + scarab lord mount with the title””

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.