Last wish - Nightborne customization

This coming just the day after myself and others posted (again) about Velf black, white and other color options feels great.

3 Likes

THANK YOUUUUUUJIJ

9 Likes

A myth destroyed. There still ARE blues on EU forums!

2 Likes

We need an option that allows to show or not the hair tentacles to have a larger choice of hairstyles for those who prefer without.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the Nightbornes! I’m happy for you guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I hate how anytime blues post about anything there’s someone coming in there to post about something completely unrelated. Like this has to do with the art team and them doing stuff and people coming in here complaining about all sorts of stuff like M+ and how they’re not adding content.

Sorry to let you know, the art and character design teams have NOTHING to do with that kind of content.

9 Likes

Recolouring existing assets is not art but ok.

If they would make a new rig for the nightborne instead of a recoloured rig of night elf. And make a rig for the voidbourne instead of a recoloured bloodelf then we would be talking.

Or design class sets instead of making 1 set and recolouring it 20x. Features the player base actually want
Instead they go for low hanging fruit and present it as a Great New Feature.

It’s insulting is what it is.

You didn’t ask for any of that in your previous 3 posts, you were asking for M+ dungeons lol

2 Likes

too early to judge it now, i myself hope its not the case
there’s ton of feedback and ideas here to make nightborne to much better state and i aware not all of them will make it to the game but im sure some of them will make it
i used to joke in this thread how they kept making 40 recolors of the same mount (even made a meme out of it and posted here) but no attention to nightborne but then after a while we finally got something out of it, all we have to do is wait and see, but at least finally we got our feedback heard
anyhow i just hope for the best, i try to be more positive after months of being so negative, i really had that sigh of relief when i heard about the news and tbh i hope for tazavesh M+ too, i really suggest go to open now a thread about it as i said blizzard visit the forums now more often than before so you might get your feedback heard aswell, come to mulgore my friend and lets chill, the peace pipe still here and available to smoke :wink:

Someone asked me to shift the discussion to art assets so I did lol

This stands for similar but unrelated stuff too.
Like you had the blue post and I swear hands down there were more posts asking for “other races” than actually asking questions about the nightborne stuff.
I sense that is why they added the velf comment, to quiet it down before people begin to go “raaaah why NB but not me?”

I dunno, maybe I’m a grandpa. But Is it too much for people to take the news and use it to bump their own threads in that subject using the MB one as precedent as opposed to filling up the NB thread with their demands?

We get it, everyone loves the race they play but it comes across as so self absorbed to me.

I’ll take this moment to say gratz to the NB community and I hope blizz do you a solid here with the updates, well done for your tenacity!

2 Likes

More face shapes and body shapes would be huge

One of the reasons I don’t like playing male characters in wow is that they are all overly muscular, and I tend to play casters. I just can’t wrap my head around a caster bodybuilder.

6 Likes

People made fun of me saying that Blizzard will never add highelf customisations and that belongs to bloodelves.

:laughing:

I can imagine them fume right now that their “high elf looks” are no longer exclusive to horde.

4 Likes

What is even happening, blizzard is listening to feedback and taking action right on the spot? This feels alien
 but don’t stop here please

9 Likes

Yes
just imagine a bulky human mage in fine robes. I don’t like that idea. That’s why such changes are absolutely necessary!

At least now they can focus on whatever they want for the blood elves in their own thread.

Can’t wait for more hair colours for Nightborne, something more than 3 different shades of white and bluish-grey. :joy: A lilac sort of colour would look nice. Happy for the VE, too. Need scars and warpaint/arcane tattoos for blood/void elves and Nightborne and that would be dope. And beards for trolls. Man, there is so much they could do to reflect the lore and visual identity of the races.

4 Likes

Nothing that artists can do about these issues really.

Is there any chance that collected soulshapes can become account-wide? Druid shapes are, and soulshapes are similarly cosmetic - plus the more are added the rougher it will be to collect them for alts.

4 Likes

also on topic of soulshapes, druid forms etc
New Shaman spirit forms would be awesome too
had few possible animal shifts in mind, for tauren can be ghost kodos (slightly comical when i think about it, the size of this thing xD) or even eagle

another thing i thought of, with heritage armor getting focus in the future, what about heritage weapons? for example nightborne npcs in suramar city have quite badass weaponry that will be perfect combo for the heritage armor

3 Likes