Last wish - Nightborne customization

No, you report to mask your hurt feelings, that is pretty evident. Honestly, do grow up, you’ve made enough of a bum of yourself

Hurt feelings?! This coming from the man-child who entered this thread to throw a hissy fit over the Nightborne getting new features.

Take your little male-chauvinist backside and leave.

5 Likes

Ah, someone who pretends to be a girl on the internet for attention… that explains a lot.

Like I said, do grow up.

Indeed. A very funny trolling attempt. Still wonder if he’s trying to provoke us or just make HElfers look bad :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re absolutely right. It’s just the first thing that came to my mind. Night Elves have a very rich and beautiful unique culture.

5 Likes

Oh please, those insults are so 2012. :woman_shrugging: :rofl:
Can’t address the point, so just attack me. Classic troll attempt.

Latter. Makes Helfers look more angry.

2 Likes

You choosing to take facts as an insult is entirely on you really. Whatever makes you feel better I s’pose

Has attacked me from the first comment on, and now plays victim. Wow, that’s… just wow…

Your little-man facts? Little you, who won’t make a difference…because you post on a crappy level 10 Human Mage?

Why not post on your main?

4 Likes

Don’t you have a mailbox in Goldshire to dance on for something for gold?

I wouldn’t waste my time replying cause if a thread goes too much off topic it might get closed. And I wouldn’t wanna see such a great thread be closed.

So just ignore and focus on the main topic which is customizations.

8 Likes

Aye - he’s just a troll.

Possibly from the US forums. Posting on a level 10 character is big giveaway.

4 Likes

Right, attack and run, because spineless. Nothing new here really.

In any case, maybe one day you’ll grow up and a discussion will be possible, but clearly, that day is far off in the future.

Please do not answer Azshir anymore.
If possible, please report the troll because the code of conduct is being violated.

This thread has a much more important purpose, and we can direct our time and energy to what is near and dear to our elven hearts :elf:t2:

PS @Leíá witty comebacks though :rofl:

5 Likes

The Queen of witty retorts. Comes with experience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway - any news on the Duskwatch Arc-Blade?

2 Likes

Not yet. I am considering to create a discord server for our Nightborne “quest” - for us to better organize. Any of you interested?

4 Likes

I’m always interested :eyes:

4 Likes

I created a server → discord gg KmuGR3QMaM :elf:t2:

3 Likes

Delete humans because they are too boring :smiley:

jk, i don’t know why you care so much to come here other than trolling

i like how you peeps cry for “horde favoritism” while it took us little more than 3 years to even just get attention to nightborne, what kind of favoritism is that

oh boy i don’t want to know your reaction as soon raid like siege of stormwind will happen with turalyon in lead, actually good action plot but then i assume people still cry for “horde favoritism” meanwhile we went through basically 2 sieges of orgrimmar and changing warchiefs like we change socks, seems like we are more cursed than favored if you ask me :rofl:

lol we horde basically hate this writing too, most horde players i know me included wanted tyrande to wreck sylvanas to pieces, i won’t even consider sylvi to be part of the horde anymore tbh, no one asked for sylvanas to get redeemed, not from the horde anyways

yeah… abort mission, issa troll, i find it ironic since all you try to do is bring toxicity and attack people for no reason in forums, and ironically trying to validate yourself over forums :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes but you are side tracking the topic, his goal is to make the topic go to nuts, and that devs wouldnt care watching it, dont respond to him, you are making a flood of “not relevant” posts, and if you care about us being heard for the NB cause you should stop

1 Like

Anyways its better to ignore this obvious troll

in order to stay in topic : one of the questions i have in mind is if it would be a possibility to make zidormi type of time travel in suramar city, one after the shaldorei revolution where we nightborne and other horde races can roam around freely with friendly NPCs without legion demons etc and the second timeline is before the revolution as it is now where the npcs still attack you etc

Suramar city is one of the most beautiful cities in WoW and such place would be amazing to do events/meetups/parties and chill without the npcs attack you, seems illogical where we nightborne have nighthold completely after all the storyline but if you move few meters away from nighthold you still have demons and all around

Such beautiful place but feels weird to me come to enjoy peaceful evening and then hearing “Lowborn s**m” “an illusion, what are you hiding?!”

5 Likes

You too you are not happy to be aggro by all the guards even if you are a NB yourself haha

3 Likes